Argentina 2008 ???

Started by Tof, September 10, 2007, 11:58:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/entretenimientos/nota.asp?nota_id=942300

En cuanto a The Cure, la banda de Robert Smith vendría, finalmente, en abril de 2008. Ese mismo mes, llegaría nuevamente al país Rod Stewart.
Tof

dsanchez

Argentinian newspappers have said the same for years, but nothing was confirmed so far. Remember the boys will play in april/may in the US, so it's more likely to me that they will play AFTER that in southamerica (if they do).
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

agusramirez

It doesn't sound that mad. If the European tour is on February - March and the US tour is on May-June. April is free for a southamerican Tour. Let's hope this time it's true.

AR

dsanchez

Quote from: agusramirez on September 14, 2007, 17:16:13
It doesn't sound that mad. If the European tour is on February - March and the US tour is on May-June. April is free for a southamerican Tour. Let's hope this time it's true.

AR

Yes indeed. With the tour confirmed by Robert for may/june (first he said it would me april/may) a southamerican might be possible. But rumours about the best band of the planet playing in southamerica have been said so many (!) times that honestly I won't believe a shit until I see Bob confirmation in the official site!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo