What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

Quote from: Ulrich on January 26, 2018, 09:58:53
On my mind is: some work for today. Which is okay.

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 25, 2018, 18:00:54
We had the best conversation yesterday

Cool, that's nice.
A good conversation is often very helpful.

I agree mate thou yesterday we kinda had a fight but things are better now.

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Quote from: dsanchez on January 29, 2018, 09:35:12
Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 29, 2018, 07:14:07
Goodbye all

Hey, what's up?
It's personal, but know this, I will never be happy ever again. This world stinks, n The One I Love agrees.

U DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL :(

Ulrich

Hey, don't do anything stupid, it's NOT WORTH IT!

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 29, 2018, 19:12:52
Sorry for the spam it will end in a few days maybe, or never, but probably never.

Yup, sorry to say so, but this is indeed becoming a bit much and confusing... it might be helpful for readers of the forum, if you keep to one (clearer) message and not put out every thought in your head every other minute...

I like to think most of us do know how love can hurt.  :(
(Of course, many of us listen to the Cure's songs, because this is what many of those songs tell about.)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Quote from: Ulrich on January 30, 2018, 10:02:17
Hey, don't do anything stupid, it's NOT WORTH IT!

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 29, 2018, 19:12:52
Sorry for the spam it will end in a few days maybe, or never, but probably never.

Yup, sorry to say so, but this is indeed becoming a bit much and confusing... it might be helpful for readers of the forum, if you keep to one (clearer) message and not put out every thought in your head every other minute...

I like to think most of us do know how love can hurt.  :(
(Of course, many of us listen to the Cure's songs, because this is what many of those songs tell about.)

I'm sorry :(

Ulrich

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 30, 2018, 15:26:07
I'm sorry :(

Don't worry, it's okay now. Just keep in mind: this is a public forum here, i.e. even "unregistered" users can read these posts here!

On my mind is my girl, she is mine again since the 8th.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm sleepy atm bc I stayed up late watching 120 Minutes music video like I try doing every Monday morning. It ended at 2, n I fell asleep around 3:40 AM, n I have school today. Durring Rock Block I fell asleep for 2 hours so in total I got like 5 hours of sleep. 

Ulrich

"Searching for new highs, forget the old lows..."

MeltingMan

In my mind is an elderly woman which almost killed herself and shocked a train driver, me and others.
She crossed the tracks illegally with luggage in both hands when an ICE fast train approached at full speed.
It went so fast that I couldn't even think that she's a suicide. The train driver saw her in the last
moment and gave a signal. She missed the train by a hair's breadth. All that happened today at 9.00am.
I witnessed it from the opposite platform. She didn't see the train approaching because she was late
when she tried to reach her own train on the platform, where I stood. Unbelievable...
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

That's a wrap. Work is done for this week.

Quote from: MeltingMan on March 02, 2018, 17:39:30
She crossed the tracks illegally with luggage in both hands when an ICE fast train approached at full speed.
She didn't see the train approaching because she was late when she tried to reach her own train on the platform, where I stood. Unbelievable...

Did you help her up the platform? And then hopefully gave her a "telling off" for doing this?  :o

MeltingMan

No, I didn't. She was about 50m away and someone obstructed my view for a moment.  :oops:
I don't know how she made it. The platform is at least 1m high. A female employee of the
board service attempted to get in touch with her, but she ignored her and went straight into the train who
had stopped a couple of minutes earlier. A conductor was also nearer than I, so I hope she has received
her "telling off" in the train. That was crazy. Suicides in such a way are not uncommon in our region.  :?
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

On my mind: what to do with the weekend? Weather should be nicer now.  :)

Quote from: MeltingMan on March 03, 2018, 12:22:01
A conductor was also nearer than I, so I hope she has received
her "telling off" in the train.

Yeah, let's hope so.

A Strange Girl

Atm I'm working at a fair, it is still snowing and roads are closed due to snow...I hope tomorrow the situation will improve, because otherwise I can't get back home. :/ Maybe I will take the train

Quote from: MeltingMan on March 03, 2018, 12:22:01
That was crazy. Suicides in such a way are not uncommon in our region.  :?

This happens often, unfortunately...It is always shocking when I wait for the train and there are delays or cancelled trains because of suicides
...I think you come from another world...