Started by dsanchez, February 28, 2020, 00:09:38

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Tickets:
https://opener.pl/en/tickets/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Quote"FOR THOSE THAT ARE WONDERING; WE ARE LOOKING AT OPEN'ER SATURDAY JULY 4TH 2020 AS A VERY BELATED FULL STOP TO OUR 2019 'FESTIVAL TOUR', NOT AS THE START OF 'SOMETHING NEW'; SO OUR SHOW WILL BE BASED ON OUR 2019 'FESTIVAL SET'... MAYBE WITH ONE OR TWO SURPRISES... SEE YOU THERE!!!"
(The Cure via FB)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Just bought my 1-day ticket to see this show near the north-sea in Poland... I was first hesitating but just realized that with everyone panicking over corona flights are cheaper, so won't miss this. Who else is going?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lesley11

hi, i'm new here.
Just saw this post on the official site.
I would like to remind anyone who intends to see this show, PLEASE DO TAKE CARE!
the virus is much more infectious than as the media reported, and do more harm to seniors(say 50+ 60+).
some infected people show no symptoms but can still infect others.
patients in serious conditions would die in hard ways, with lungs full of fluid, and unable to breathe.

let's hope things will go right and vaccines can be put into use by june.

so, please do take care, not just for yourself but for everyone else around.

Ulrich

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Quote from: lesley11 on March 08, 2020, 18:01:10I would like to remind anyone who intends to see this show, PLEASE DO TAKE CARE!
the virus is much more infectious than as the media reported...

Which media? Do you have an overview over all the media in Poland and elsewhere?  :?
Also, can you prove your sentence that "the virus" (which one btw? - there is more than one in the world!) is more infectious? How did you come to this conclusion?

Quote from: lesley11 on March 08, 2020, 18:01:10so, please do take care, not just for yourself but for everyone else around.

We are grown-ups (well most of us) and can take care of ourselves indeed.  :cool
Also, as you mention, it is a long time until July and maybe the hysteria has ebbed off until then.

More you can find here, this topic here is about the festival show, discussion about anything else please in "off topic" section:
http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=9304.0
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: lesley11 on March 08, 2020, 18:01:10the virus is much more infectious than as the media reported, and do more harm to seniors(say 50+ 60+)

hey, welcome to curefans.com :)

coronavirus might be a bit more deadly than influenza, but I am taking the same precautions as with it (covering when sneezing, washing hands, protecting people around me if I am sick by isolating myself, etc.). I think people is over-reacting. Numbers speak by themselves: COVID-19: Approximately 107,644 cases worldwide as of now; 437 cases in the U.S. as of Mar. 8, 2020; Flu: Estimated 1 billion cases worldwide; 9.3 million to 45 million cases in the U.S. per year). I don't say "don't worry", but I would like to say everyone reading this: DO NOT PANIC.

I will continue enjoying my life, going to Cure gigs, travelling, etc. but always taking the same precautions we should always take (I have the impression most people remember basic things only when we have a new virus out there)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MeltingMan

Quote from: dsanchez on March 08, 2020, 15:10:43Just bought my 1-day ticket to see this show near the north-sea in Poland...

You probably mean the Baltic Sea. 😉
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo