Who's up for a road trip in Texas?

Started by sugarswirl, May 24, 2008, 00:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarswirl

My dilemma-- I have 2 tickets to Dallas 6/6, Austin 6/8 and Houston 6/9 shows.  My friend who was planning on travelling with me now cannot miss summer classes, so I am lacking a show-going buddy. 

Sooooo...  if you are up for a roadtrip to these 3 shows, let me know!  The tickets I have to Houston and Dallas were bought last year and look like they are decent seats.  If you are interested inthis prospect, I'll provide you the seat locations.  I was hoping I could find a travelling buddy who would be interested in hitting the road with me and seeing the shows...  that way I don't have to go solo.  I have a reliable car and an adventurous spirit!  Reply to this thread or send me a message if you are interested in discussing this proposal.   :D 

j

Quote from: sugarswirl on May 24, 2008, 00:32:23
My dilemma-- I have 2 tickets to Dallas 6/6, Austin 6/8 and Houston 6/9 shows.  My friend who was planning on travelling with me now cannot miss summer classes, so I am lacking a show-going buddy. 

Sooooo...  if you are up for a roadtrip to these 3 shows, let me know!  The tickets I have to Houston and Dallas were bought last year and look like they are decent seats.  If you are interested inthis prospect, I'll provide you the seat locations.  I was hoping I could find a travelling buddy who would be interested in hitting the road with me and seeing the shows...  that way I don't have to go solo.  I have a reliable car and an adventurous spirit!  Reply to this thread or send me a message if you are interested in discussing this proposal.   :D 

I'm doing all 3 shows as well....but I am flying into Dallas, then flying to San Antonio for the off day and driving to Austin from SAT, then on to Houston, then flying out of Houston.

Maybe we will set up a meet for all curefans members at one or more of the nights!

shel1971

Sorry no leads for Sugarswirl on the road buddy, but you guys (including J) are soooo lucky!!!I only get to go to the Dallas show, but I do have 8th row floor seats! :-D Good luck with your delimma, hope you find a fun taker!!!

sugarswirl

Good news for me, I've found a taker!  Yay!
Now, how about that meet-up? :)

j

Quote from: sugarswirl on May 31, 2008, 18:00:35
Good news for me, I've found a taker!  Yay!
Now, how about that meet-up? :)

Any suggestions on locations?  Preferably somewhere close to the venues.  I can meet up before the Dallas show, but not after (I have an early flight the next morning).  Austin and Houston are pretty much open before or after!

I probably will not be wearing my curefans shirt...I'm planning on trying to get it onstage during one of the 3 TX nights.