2014.03.29 London - Royal Albert Hall (England) 'Teenage Cancer Trust'

Started by Ulrich, January 29, 2014, 14:01:11

Previous topic - Next topic

simply_elegant

Ok.  So I saw the gig advertised for 29th March and happily logged on when they went on sale.  Extremely happy when I got two standing tickets.  Now I get the tickets and realise they are for Fri 28th March, when I already have tickets for the Stranglers 40th Anniversary tour at Cambridge Corn Exchange!  So if anyone would like to swap two similar tickets for Sat 29th March for my Fri 28th tickets, please get in touch.

Ludi

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately I can't make it to Royal Albert Hall this time so I want to sell my 3 tickets in the Standing Arena. I sell them the price it cost me with booking fees and change. The tickets are to be collected at the venue on the day of the event so no worries with the post. Best would be one person who takes the 3 tickets so that I can change the name of the reservation, I already asked it's fine.
Contact me here or by email if you are interested.
+++

nachtfee

I'd like to sell one ticket for the concert on Saturday (Circle seat W, row 6).

We'll be there also. So the ticket can be paid over right before the concert.

nachtfee

Quote from: nachtfee on March 21, 2014, 21:35:10

I'd like to sell one ticket for the concert on Saturday (Circle seat W, row 6).

We'll be there also. So the ticket can be paid over right before the concert.

The ticket is sold.

Ludi

Hello,

I have 2 Standing Arena tickets to sell, pm or e-mail me if interested. They will be handed at the venue.

Cheers,
Ludi

elvandarh

Hi everyone,

Looking for 2 tickets for the 29th!! STANDING ARENA. Please!

strangegirl

Hi all - I have 1 Cure Ticket to sell for the RAH on Saturday 29th March. It is seated in Circle T Row 4, selling for face value (cost £84.81 exactly). Got this on the Thurs presage so good seat! Can send next day recorded delivery.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks.

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

zelda100

I've got a spare ticket for Sat 29th. It's seated, circle, row P. Cost me £82 (incl fees) so I'd like to sell for that. I am still going on the night so we could exchange money/ticket there at 7pm.

If anyone's interested, please email me rebecca.fox@eudoramail.com.

Thanks!

dsanchez

Going to Czech Republic to take my plane from Brno. See you soon cureheads!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

kissmekissmekissme

hi there. I have two stalls tickets left for sat 29. meet/collect them at the hall. original price for the cure fans.

Fabien G

Have a great time everyone, and a little thought for thhose who have to stay home...

madcjay

Hello From France,

I need a tix for saturday night, even near the rooftop :) i can be in RAH around 5pm, if you have one please email me at madcjayrecords@hotmail.fr, i just need one ... i know i'm late but i'm tryin' anyway
thx again

Cyr