2008.06.21 New York- Radio City Music Hall (USA) *SOLD OUT*

Started by j, January 23, 2008, 02:46:30

Previous topic - Next topic

j

Intro:
Adagio For Strings

Mainset: Out of This World, Want, alt.end, The Baby Screams, The End of the World, Lovesong, A Letter To Elise, The Big Hand,  Pictures of You, Lullaby, Catch, The Perfect Boy, Kyoto Song, Other Voices, The Only One, Hot Hot Hot, Sleep When I'm Dead, Doing The Unstuck, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Charlotte Sometimes, The Hanging Garden, One Hundred Years, Bloodflowers

Encore 1 : Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?

Encore 2: Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Encore 3 A Forest, Forever

http://www.radiocity.com/

Seating:  http://www.radiocity.com/media/global/radio_seating.pdf

Seats 6000 people!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_City_Music_Hall

kissingcrimson

Great!!  :D

Sounds like a nice venue too...
thanks for the link J  8)

How exciting!!!!
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

sullen

Quote from: kissingcrimson on January 23, 2008, 10:48:04
Great!!  :D

Sounds like a nice venue too...

One of the best in the city!!
I can't wait!!!!  :smth023

There is also this fab seating chart for RC:
http://www.radiocity.com/seating/

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

sullen

36 mins.
i'm too hungover to be buying tickets  :smth100

good luck everyone!!!!

j

Anyone get tix?  I got mine...although I ended up having to call TM from the hockey rink, and ended up calling a few minutes late.  I'm Orch3, Row L

crowbi_wan

Quote from: j on January 26, 2008, 19:12:41
Anyone get tix?  I got mine...although I ended up having to call TM from the hockey rink, and ended up calling a few minutes late.  I'm Orch3, Row L

That's near the board, isn't it?  Can't complain about that. 

Seems all three mezzanine levels are sold out.  Scattered singles are showing up in orchestra (rows P, W).  Get 'em before they're gone.

sullen

Quote from: crowbi_wan on January 26, 2008, 20:20:58
Quote from: j on January 26, 2008, 19:12:41

That's near the board, isn't it?  Can't complain about that. 

Seems all three mezzanine levels are sold out.  Scattered singles are showing up in orchestra (rows P, W).  Get 'em before they're gone.

Yeah that is a damn good seat soundwise : )
I was nearly that same spot for interpol in 05 there, very very nice.

Are you making it out to this gig crowbi?

crowbi_wan

Quote from: sullen on January 26, 2008, 20:39:47
Are you making it out to this gig crowbi?

Nope.  A friend is getting married that weekend, so I can't make the MSG show either :cry:  Of course I found this out after I bought my MSG ticket. 

Chicago isn't looking too good either, which really blows since due to my sweet ticket.  I'll try my best to make that one. 

I'm good for Red Rocks through San Diego, though.  That's not changing.  If they add another SoCal or Vegas show (or TV appearance) between LA and SD I'll hit that up as well. 

sullen

im sure there is something to be added in that cali run, maybe a bay area date?

crowbi_wan

Adding a SF show could happen.  I'd probably hit it up if they did. 

sullen

I don't see why he wouldn't add one.
I'll be there too if it happens.
I'm waiting to book my west coast flights 'til the dates are finalized.
Wish they would announce the rest of the TBA dates!!!

j

Quote from: crowbi_wan on January 26, 2008, 21:05:03

Chicago isn't looking too good either, which really blows since due to my sweet ticket. 

Brian:

If my wife isn't going, I'll need a single.  I'll buy it off you if that is the case.

Just had a look at the seating chart.  Seems I'm immediately to the right of the board.  Sweet! 

sullen

Looks like it's close to completely sold out!
No pairs available.
Single floor seats are gone.
Best singles are in 2nd mezzanine.

Will probably be nothing by monday.
Hope a second date is added!!

cat_pet

It looks like tickets are being released bit by bit.  Others have landed tickets over the past week and I and a friend both got tickets today for the gig on ticketmaster.  So keep checking back everyday and you might get something.  One thing you will NOT find is 2 tickets together at this point.

My ticket is 3rd Mezzanine - not that great, but my friend landed an Orchestra ticket in the subsequent search. Still, I think any seat at this venue will be rather fabulous.