I love you guys/gals and this website.

Started by chipdandy, July 25, 2014, 09:40:48

Previous topic - Next topic

chipdandy

I'm surprised I can still remember my username and password. It's been a long time. I was never very active here, but my love for the cure landed me here years ago.  Sorry, if this post annoys or goes against rules (which I've yet to read) the cure has been my favorite band since 2001. I'll have months where I don't listen to them at all, but...I always return to them. At least a few times a year. I just want to say thank you to the mods and all the fans here that keep this site running and active. I feel at home here even though I mainly just lurk. With that, I'm done ranting. It was a happy rant. :) thanks for reading.

mooki

Quote from: chipdandy on July 25, 2014, 09:40:48
I'm surprised I can still remember my username and password. It's been a long time. I was never very active here, but my love for the cure landed me here years ago.  Sorry, if this post annoys or goes against rules (which I've yet to read) the cure has been my favorite band since 2001. I'll have months where I don't listen to them at all, but...I always return to them. At least a few times a year. I just want to say thank you to the mods and all the fans here that keep this site running and active. I feel at home here even though I mainly just lurk. With that, I'm done ranting. It was a happy rant. :) thanks for reading.

Yup pretty much everything you said I'll second that. lol. I love this site, and all Cure fans

Ulrich

Quote from: chipdandy on July 25, 2014, 09:40:48I just want to say thank you to the mods and all the fans here that keep this site running and active.

You're welcome! We'll keep trying.  :)

No problem with this post, in my opinion.
Keep posting Curefans, without you it'd be a dead forum!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

MeltingMan

Quote from: mooki on July 26, 2014, 00:01:30

Yup pretty much everything you said I'll second that. lol. I love this site, and all Cure fans
Many thanks to both of you and welcome back!
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

I'll have months where I don't listen to them at all, but...I always return to them. At least a few times a year.

I listened to them all the time until Slowdive (my other favourite band) reunited this year and started playing around the world. Still, The Cure is always and will always be there. I look forward a new album or a new Trilogy shows or a new DVD (the LatAm tour filmed by Tim Pope would be great).

Welcome back!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo