Currently Listening to

Started by Steve, April 08, 2007, 08:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

Talk Talk - Such A Shame - YouTube

Such A Shame, to believe in escape, a life on every face, and that's a change, till i'm finally left with an eight. Tell me to relax, I just stare, maybe I don't know if I should change a feeling that we share, it's a shame (Such A Shame) number me with rage, it's a shame (Such A Shame), number me with haste, it's a shame (Such A Shame) this eagerness to a change, it's a shame. The dice decide my fate, that's a shame in these trembling hands my fate tells me to react, I don't care, maybe it's unkind if I should change, a feeling that we share, it's a shame (Such A Shame) number me with rage it's a shame (Such A Shame) number me with haste, it's a shame (Such A Shame) this eagerness to a change, it's a shame. Tell me to relax, I just stare, maybe I don't know if I should change a feeling that we share, it's a shame, (Such A Shame) number me with rage, it's a shame, (Such A Shame) number me with haste, it's a shame (Such A Shame) write across my name, it's a shame (Such A Shame) this eagerness to a change, Such A Shame.

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

Gary Numan & Tubeway Army- Down in the Park
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Quote from: chemicaloverload on April 05, 2018, 11:24:57
Gary Numan & Tubeway Army- Down in the Park

LOVE  :oops:

Talk Talk-It's My Life (Dominic Woosey's Tropical Rainforest Mix) from the rare out of print History Revisited Talk Talk album my ma has on cd  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Talk Talk-Such A Shame (Gary Miller remix) from the rare out of print Talk Talk album History Revisited, it starts with African chants!!  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Talk Talk-Dum Dum Girl (Justin Robertson's Spice Remix) from the rare out of print Talk Talk album History Revisited.  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

New Order-State Of The Nation  :oops: :oops: :oops:

chemicaloverload

word_on_a_wing

"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

chemicaloverload

The Pixies-La La Love You  :oops: :oops: :oops:

chemicaloverload

The Damned- Life Goes On  :smth004

A Strange Girl

Bauhaus-She's in parties
...I think you come from another world...