dressing up - your cure photos

Started by fiction, May 31, 2009, 15:25:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on May 20, 2010, 23:34:13
I don't have "Cure" photos of myself, altought I'd like to do some make up for the next gig, and maybe wear the same as Simon in this video :oops:

Call me if you ever go out like that ... I WANT to see that  :-D
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

Quote from: disintegration on May 21, 2010, 13:13:32
Me, with Russian hockey shirt of the swing tour '96 (with autograph)!

That´s a cutie!
again and again and again and again and again and...

scatcat

:? a bit puzzled as to why the pictures of "curefans" have disappeared from the gallery?  can anyone answer this ?

:smth017
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on May 21, 2010, 18:51:16
:? a bit puzzled as to why the pictures of "curefans" have disappeared from the gallery?  can anyone answer this ?

We migrated to another server and I still need to fix some issues of the gallery application in order that it works ok. I hope to have this done by the 5th Curefans.com Anniversary, next month.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on May 21, 2010, 18:56:30
:? a bit puzzled as to why the pictures of "curefans" have disappeared from the gallery?  can anyone answer this ?

We migrated to another server and I still need to fix some issues of the gallery application in order that it works ok. I hope to have this done by the 5th Curefans.com Anniversary, next month.

sweet  :)  I haven't been around, as u know.. and ummm miss some familiar faces.. and when checking out the 'curefans' gallery page, no photos of Curefans were there. So , at least it was good of you to let me know David, that I was not in the wrong area for being away for soooo long.!  :smth023

Ta!  ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on May 21, 2010, 13:06:55
No need to be embarrassed David, I think you're beautiful:

words are unnecessary ;)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Trust...

Quote from: disintegration on May 21, 2010, 13:13:32
Me, with Russian hockey shirt of the swing tour '96 (with autograph)!

Looks familiar  ;) But now I'm sure it's you on that picture ... I wasn't sure before  :-D

dsanchez

:? a bit puzzled as to why the pictures of "curefans" have disappeared from the gallery?  can anyone answer this ?
Gallery is working again, there's a link "Photo Gallery" in the menu. You can also access here http://curefans.com/gallery

By the way, to see the "Pictures of you" album you will need to login with your username and password (the same one you use for this forum). If it does not work let me know.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on October 08, 2010, 17:55:14
Gallery is working again, there's a link "Photo Gallery" in the menu. You can also access here http://curefans.com/gallery

By the way, to see the "Pictures of you" album you will need to login with your username and password (the same one you use for this forum). If it does not work let me know.

It's back and it's better then before  :smth023  (I can read finally all the comments  :smth041 )

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

And it's working fine, I already put a new picture in the album "Pictures of You"

And to stay on topic, here's another cure photo of me  8)