Ultra Music Festival 2007 - Radio Broadcasting

Started by dsanchez, March 22, 2007, 22:53:05

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Seems part of the festival will be broadcasted. There's nothing about The Cure on this radio, but who knows?...maybe they pass something in the end. If anyone else have more information about ANY radio broadcasting the festival, let us know. Tomorrow will be a very special day, and Curefans.com certanly will keep you updated with the latest news of the event :smth023

Friday March 23rd
XM 81 BPM & Nervous Records Present "Live From Miami"
12PM - 6PM ET

Join XM81-BPM for a day of fun in the sun and, plus a 6 hour live broadcast with the best American and International DJ's, LIVE from Miami, at the Hotel Catalina/South Beach Miami.

More info: http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/features/82-winter_muic_conf.xmc
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

exploding boy

http://xmradio.com/

this is the website to listen but its impossible . :cry:

exploding boy
hello friens its great site

dsanchez

How to listen this radio?

1) Register here for a FREE trial
http://xmro.xmradio.com/xstream/api/show_trial_form.jsp

2) Follow the steps, and then check your email and clic on the link they sent you

3) Launch the radio

4) According the publicity (see above), the UMF will be passed in that channel 81, so click on the channel.

Let's cross the fingers that they will pass the whole Cure concert! :shock:

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

[labyrinth]

hmm
Cure will play from 7:30-9:30pm ...in Miami "time"

rodney

which is long after the XM coverage ends.....

[labyrinth]

j

7:30 to 9:30?  Where is that from?  The festival goes from 4pm-12 midnight today, and they are headlining.  I think they will be on around 9:30-9:45

Bloodflower

Crap. I'm going to be at work until 11:00 pm East Coast time. I'll miss the whole damned thing.

Someone please tell me we have tapers there.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

[labyrinth]

from COF:

"For those of you heading to the Ultra fest tonight, please note that the official site says The Cure will be playing from 7:30-9:30pm. So get there early and have a great time! And please don't forget to send in your reviews, photos and the setlist. Thanks! "

rodney

I'd imagine that there will be tapers there.  A setlist will probably be around late tonight, and I wouldn't be too surprised if at least one recording becomes available this weekend.

[labyrinth]

well.
let's hope  :smth001

however, i think i'm going to sleep...
i've just noticed...they'll play in 2h 30min (if they'll play 7.30 PM [a thing that i doubt,reading what j said] ) and now here in Italy it's 11 Pm already...

so goodnight....

i hope to see a FANTASTIC setlist tomorrow morning :)

good night!

exploding boy

im listening the radio and its only dance music , this fm tramitting the show of cure ????
mmmmmmm
exploding boy

hello friens its great site

lostflower4

Quote from: dsanchez on March 22, 2007, 22:53:05
Friday March 23rd
XM 81 BPM & Nervous Records Present "Live From Miami"
12PM - 6PM ET

Well, if this is true... Their broadcast ended long before The Cure's set.

That would explain why they're just playing regular dance music now. :?

mxsmith