litlle quick question about merchandising.

Started by [labyrinth], February 29, 2008, 00:56:23

Previous topic - Next topic

[labyrinth]

for those of you who has already been to a european show,
did you see the official merchandising?

how much was for the shirts and things like those?

Marco.

nevyn

I think t-shirts are at about 25 Euro. Also there should be a lot of things to buy. Even 65daysofstatic CDs :D

Labirynth, I'll contact you when I land in Roma :)

monghi

tourbook for 10 Euro in Vienna... think it´s too much!
i never said i would stay to the end

japanesebaby

i think i saw a lot more merchandising (more t-shirt designs etc.) in stockholm as on the other venues. although i guess there must have been the same selection on every arena, maybe i just didn't come across the biggest merchadise booths on those other venues.

i don't really like most of the new t-shirt designs. maybe i miss too much the really exceptional and original designs they used to have in the past, like the wish tour t-shirts. anyway the new ones just looked a bit colorless to me.

i bought the shirt with red horizontal text on the front and the tour dates at the back side. it was one of the few shirts that had some color, most looked somehow dull to me.

they had a quite funny tote bag with robert's face on it, though.
should have taken a pic of the merch booth...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

japanesebaby

ok just noticed that you can actually check out the merchandise in the official site's store:

http://thecure.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page3.asp?sup_type=1&t=1&sub_type=1

(all the ones listed before the first festival 2005 shirt)

[labyrinth]

alright,
thank you very much guys...

see you tomorrow

:-D

i hope this'll be a great show.

Tof

If I remember ...

T shirt: 25â,¬
Jacket: 60â,¬
Shirt (like Robert but not 3 stars just write THE CURE): 50â,¬
Tour book: 10â,¬
Tof

rodney

Do they have the can koolers like they had in Australia?  I'm not seeing a show until May, but I hope to get one of those.

Brisk

Yo all

cant wait till the London Show.

I wondered if anyoen could post pictures of the merchandise and any prices that they could remember?

What time do the cure start and finish their shows?

PLEASE OPEN WITH OPEN I SEE YOU HAVE PLAYED IT EARLIER IN THE TOUR!

japanesebaby

here's some quickly taken pics of merchadise (pics taken in lisboa).

i think you can see some of the prices there (t-shirts were 25 euros, long sleeve shirts/sweaters  50-60 euros etc).

Brisk

THANK YOU

i love the merch but i have like no money grr

merch is too expensive but i love hoodies and long sleeve shirts!

etkimi

Crying at the funeral party...

DroidAKov

http://www.retrofactory.com/fe-cu1122.html

Noticed this, not seen before & although some may not like 'just' straight on album cover t shirts I approve this as its an all over print & in my opinion far superior to any of the recent t shirts.

So yeh, I had to buy it!

japanesebaby

Quote from: DroidAKov on June 09, 2009, 00:25:53
http://www.retrofactory.com/fe-cu1122.html

Noticed this, not seen before & although some may not like 'just' straight on album cover t shirts I approve this as its an all over print & in my opinion far superior to any of the recent t shirts.

i remember seeing these sold at the vegas show, the same design with different colors too. pale yellow background with pale red/orange prints or something like that. i forgot to take a pic from the merchandise stall.

by the way i was quite disappointed that there were no special shirts with las vegas veua & date details on them at all. i would have wanted one of those for sure. :(
i ended up buying the black v-necked shirt with 'cure' printed in front with white/green:

i really haven't seen that one available elsewhere either.

crowbi_wan

I don't think they were an "all-over" style print in Vegas, just the album artwork on various colored prints.  I might be wrong, though.  Didn't really care for them all that much.  The best ones I've seen recently were from the Myspace/KROQ and NME gigs.  Another style of the album artwork, but with a take on the 4:13 theme only represented by the date on the back for these one off concerts.  :smth023