the white stripes

Started by Dillinger, August 23, 2006, 20:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillinger

any other fans of the band? they are my favourite band by a mile, they have 5 albums all fantastic and their b sides are better than some bands a - sides.  jack hites a real genius, which he has shown is versatile with the raconteurs another good band although in my mind not as good. i could go on forever about them but cant be bothered at the moment. so any other fans of them? or the raconteurs?

[labyrinth]

i like the racounters very much...but i don't very very like White Stripes...it's a fault of mine..of course..  :)
anyway Jack White rocks  :-D  :rocker

agusramirez

I like them, not very much. Saw them play a year ago and Jack is really impresive.

Regards

AR

Dillinger

the fact youve seen them play makes me insanely jealous all i have is botlegs :( and did you see them on the souh american tour? which show? was it the one where they went and played we`re goiing to be friends outside that was on mtv?

and with the racs thats none too suprising, they have a sound more likely to draw in the masses. i enjoy them alot but not as much as jack and meg, my favourite racs song is broken boy soldier. have you heard that live? i could upload the one from lolopolooza if you like

agusramirez

Quote from: farquad92 on August 24, 2006, 23:35:48
the fact youve seen them play makes me insanely jealous all i have is botlegs :( and did you see them on the souh american tour? which show? was it the one where they went and played we`re goiing to be friends outside that was on mtv?

Yes, the played in my town Guadalajara Mexico. Last year was a good year, because also Placebo, Interpol, Garbage and Bauhaus (this one was the only I missed :() played here. And on the next weeks will play The Strokes and Franz Ferdinand.

Not so bad for a not so known place of Mexico  ;)

Regards...