it used to be me robert at his best

Started by cooky, June 08, 2008, 21:14:58

Previous topic - Next topic

cooky

brainwashed with the cure since 81 when i first seen them (giving my age away there who gives a f''k anyway)

it used to be me was a bside on letter to elise what a f//cking song i think its b side it should have made the wish albium

listen to song the rytheme like eodgs but better

twillight gard
en,big hand ,

but it used to be me is wicked wondering what you diehard cure fans think of that song  :smth020 :smth020 :smth020

japanesebaby

Quote from: cooky on June 08, 2008, 21:14:58
it used to be me was a bside on letter to elise what a f//cking song i think its b side it should have made the wish albium

listen to song the rytheme like eodgs but better

sorry if i don't fully understand you but which song do you mean?
'it used to be me' was a b-side of 'the 13th', on WMS.
'a letter to elise' had a double b-side 'a foolish arrangement' and 'the big hand'.

which song are we talking about?  :D
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Joe

I always thought "It Used to be Me" was interesting just because you get to hear Robert's bass playing abilities.

lostflower4

Quote from: Joe on June 09, 2008, 06:51:11
I always thought "It Used to be Me" was interesting just because you get to hear Robert's bass playing abilities.

I always found Japanese Whispers and the Top especially interesting for the same reason.

Robert is a perfect Simon clone on Birdmad Girl and Throw Your Foot - and a Steve Severin clone on Just One Kiss, for example.

cesar_cure

I`m always have it used to be me in my cure favourites songs. The lyric of the song it's really cool. And the bass ohhh boy!!!!
i thought that you need me more more more...

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

silversand

It's a wonderful song. I have always the impression, that Robert nearly cries when he is singing, or am i wrong????
His voice is so beautiful!!