Don't say anything ??

Started by scatcat, October 27, 2007, 14:00:32

Previous topic - Next topic

chivicure

I liked the song... the first time that I've heard this sounds weird to me like a 60's song but later I love the way Robert sings and dance.

It's warm, lovely music.  :smth020 Hehe!! I can't wait to hear it on the new album!!!

Wow... I am still dreaming about this 3 amazing concerts!!!

Greetings from Mexico!

Silvia

devoblue

Although I've only watched the video 3 times and I haven't got a clue what Robert is saying, I found the myself humming the fairly catchy tune this morning.  I think the album version will be one to watch for.  Surely someone has a better audio recording though?
f*ck Parental Advisory.  Mines a Pint.

scatcat

Quote from: boneheadhaggar on October 29, 2007, 19:16:43
cant really hear it clearly enough to pass judgement, but certainly doesnt seem like it will excite me too much :roll:

I supppose that is how I feel... I don't want to say that I totally don't like it.. because so far the recordings that have surfaced are not so good quality, musically-wise.  :roll:

But, from what I have heard, it's not a favourite yet. The only positive thing I can commit to is that Robert seems to be having a great time with it, dancing around, like I haven't seen for a while!! I'm still waiting for the release!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

silversand

I like Don't say anything very much. It's a very good song :)

CureCrusader

Quote from: AlluivialL on October 29, 2007, 20:16:53
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=197525158

download the last song. It's not the best audio quality, but it's good enough for those who haven't listened to it.

Thanks.
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Cure

thnx =)

does anyone have the lyrix?
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

ROGUE

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 27, 2007, 16:07:10
How have you heard it before?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=197525158

download the last song. It's not the best audio quality, but it's good enough for those who haven't listened to it.

thats cool, thanks AlluivialL- but also made me feel good, i have the same no. of friends on myspace... but didnt log on for a long time, so not sure of its exsistance anymore, and new computer, etc...(codes long forgotten and remade) anyway THANK YOU  :smth023

AlluivialL

Quote from: ROGUE on November 01, 2007, 16:59:52
Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 27, 2007, 16:07:10
How have you heard it before?

thats cool, thanks AlluivialL- but also made me feel good, i have the same no. of friends on myspace... but didnt log on for a long time, so not sure of its exsistance anymore, and new computer, etc...(codes long forgotten and remade) anyway THANK YOU  :smth023

Lol, you're welcome.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

lordsquidy13

-_- Bad Move....... Don't name a song close to the name of a song you did that quite a few of your fans hate.

Don't Say Anything..... That sounds too close to Just Say Yes for me....

AlluivialL

Quote from: lordsquidy13 on November 03, 2007, 22:50:07
-_- Bad Move....... Don't name a song close to the name of a song you did that nearly all of your fans hate.

They only have one constant word, say. I don't know what you're talking about, I liked that song?
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

scatcat

Quote from: lordsquidy13 on November 03, 2007, 22:50:07
-_- Bad Move....... Don't name a song close to the name of a song you did that quite a few of your fans hate.

i agree with u lordsquidy13..!  :smth023  The one most dislike songs for me IS 'Don't say yes'   :roll:  what was Bob thinking???  :?
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

~I find it very catchy, So far that is..... regardless of name.  The tune pops into my head, although there is a lazy-like feel about the lyrics,

what ever they are...?   But the tune i do find very catchy.   ;)    :smth017