2008.05.15 Toronto - Air Canada Centre (Canada)

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:12:39

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

[the exploding boy reported live]

Setlist

Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, The Perfect Boy, FTEOTDGS, Hot Hot Hot, Sleep When I'm Dead, Push, Friday I'm In Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, The Only One, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, End

Encore 1:

The Lovecats, Let's Go To Bed, Freakshow, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?

Encore 2:

Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Encore 3:

Play For Today, A Forest

Notes- texts from the exploding boy:

19:02- "Interpol is the preshow music.  65dos on at 7:02pm"
19:35- "65dos is off at 7:35pm"
20:07- "8:07 start" (House lights went down at 20:07, Open started at 20:11)
22:15- "Such a great show!"
22:22- On RS during WCIBY? "(RS) f*cked up the words!"

********************************************************************************

Many thanks to the exploding boy for the live updates, and here's to hoping he isn't too hungover tomorrow!!! ~ j
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

j

I'm considering going to this one, since I will be in Michigan anyway.  I was just on TM looking at what tickets are available, and when you go to buy the ticket, TM has a fantastic, state of the art, up to date offer.  See attached.  What a deal!!!!

Alejandroe84

Hey there,

Just in case some of you guys and gals hadnt seen my post about which Cure Shows I will be attending. Well, this is the one. I'm waiting in anticipation to see The Cure this Spring/Summer tour, cant wait!

Also, just as a quick note, I will be bringing my mini-dv camcorder, so I can grab some hella cool footage.

Cheers,

Alex

the exploding boy

i'll be at the show tomorrow night. if you want someone to text updates regarding the setlist, let me know....i'd be happy to do so!

:D

nosigner

humm, the first faith encore might get out tonight...
"looking for love in a trashcan"

instigator

Just spoke to Fan Services at the ACC.  The camera policy tonight is no video/audio recording devices or professional cameras with lenses above 75mm.

The rep I spoke to was also not aware of any set curfew time.

Tonight might be the night for Faith...for Curiosa we got A Forest/Forever.  For the Dream Tour we got Faith :) would also love to hear The Kiss/If Only Tonight We Could Sleep.

j

NOOOOOOOOO!!! save Faith for both of the next 2 nights (I'm being selfish!) :smth023

sullen

Thanks in advance to you both for the setlist!

Plainsong

OPEN! Will this mean Plainsong on Saturday? I hope so!!!

angel

all is possible, ¿"the figurehead"?, ¿faith?...

with hope
...nothing would ever be the same again...

crowbi_wan

Same songs, different order.  Not sure if I like that or not.  In a way it's kind of nice to put Sleep When I'm Dead in with the pop stuff, but I kind of liked it breaking up the Disintegration singles.  Hard to say how it flows without hearing it, though.  They do need something in between Lovesong and POY.  BRING BACK THE BIG HAND! 

sullen

Quote from: crowbi_wan on May 16, 2008, 03:52:03
Same songs, different order.  Not sure if I like that or not.  In a way it's kind of nice to put Sleep When I'm Dead in with the pop stuff, but I kind of liked it breaking up the Disintegration singles.  Hard to say how it flows without hearing it, though.  They do need something in between Lovesong and POY.  BRING BACK THE BIG HAND! 

better than same songs in same order, but still weak

crowbi_wan

Long pop encore, short 17 seconds encore, long old school encore tonight?   :?  I hope I'm wrong. 

rodney

While I hope for the Toronto fans that they get the Faith encore, the selfish part of me hopes that they hold off until Chicago for it....    :-D

j

You and me both!  Although, I kind of have the feeling it is coming up.....