Mary Smith birthday

Started by dsanchez, October 04, 2006, 20:06:22

Previous topic - Next topic

mauriciocuree

yes she is beautifull
are you have more pictures of she?

ROGUE

Well its approaching that time again... Mary's birthday- if i forget, a future happy birthday to Mary  :D

Carnage Visor

Aawww! How cute together!
She looks pretty!
It's also pretty cute that he has loved her since they were children!
And proved their love as teenagers...which in any other case would be wrong, but since he ended up marrying her, it makes it more sentimental!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, late as it may be...

silversand

You are too early, because she has birthday on October 3rd. It is in two weeks :)
It's easy for me to notice it, because this is our bank holiday in Germany  :-D

I think Mary is really lovely and i like her a lot.
They're a nice couple  :)

Dillinger

i think the threads a bit off when she has activly tried to stay out of any limelight for about 30 years. anyways, happy birthday to her

Carnage Visor

Okay...good. I'm early!

I don't think wishing Mary a happy birthday is invasive at all...it's not even an invasion of privacy.

I mean, she IS married to a god!

disintegration

Another happy birthday to Mary!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

When i wrote in this topic last night,  a message popped up on the screen, saying something like...... . ..

"are you sure you want to reply to this thred, it hasnt been used for 120 days, are you sure you dont want to start a new topic instead ?"

Seems it lives !!!! the topic is ALIVE !!!!  (enter evil laugh) ahahhhaha :twisted:

Oh yeh, another future Happy Bday, if i forget later  :D

AlluivialL

I read somewhere that she drinks much more than Robert, I don't really know if that's very significant. Also, apparently they lost their virginity to each other at a Halloween party when they were 14. ^_^ I think it's cute. Ah! When she appears in Just Like Heaven is so cool. I love the lyrics, but who doesn't? lol..
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Carnage Visor

Actually, they were 15. It's not exactly cute, maybe that's just because I'm 15 and VERY jealous...but I think it would have been bad had he not really been in love with her. :oops:

Siouxsie_

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 23, 2007, 03:19:20
Actually, they were 15. It's not exactly cute, maybe that's just because I'm 15 and VERY jealous...but I think it would have been bad had he not really been in love with her. :oops:

Awwww

FarFar

happy birthday mrs. robert smith..... :smth035 :smth038

Quote from: Lady on November 21, 2006, 21:19:55
I don't know but I think that she's mad as robert!!! :-D

hehehe....yeah i'm agree with you dalila....if she's not carzy...i don't think robert choose her...lovely couple forever...

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Printheth

Happy Birthday Mary - Here's to a year filled with loads of travel and seeing the most amazing sights and meeting amazing people and loving life - how sweet it is :rocker!!!
make mine a pack of winnie blues and a Crack up the shitter

shel1971

Happy Birthday to Mary!
She's a Libra, so she keeps Robert in check, but won't ever say she's sorry! :)
Being married to Robert, she probably doesn't ever have cause to!
I love that they have been together for so long and the music continues to be made!

APinkDream

RIO SUNRISE **** ON A STRAW
I RUB MY HEAD AND STAGGER OUT THE DOOR
AND HEAD INTO THE BRIGHT NEW BEAUTIFUL DAY
AND THE WAY SHE PULLS ME IN
SUCKS MY BREATH AWAY

I ASKED HER FOR SOME TIME
AND SHE JUST MADE ME IT
I ASKED HER MAYBE WHY?
AND SHE JUST GAVE ME IT

NEVER SMILE
NEVER STARE