Have you had dreams about The Cure?

Started by dsanchez, September 24, 2012, 15:04:59

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

I dreamed of The Cure last night.

I was in the tribune of some place, and I saw the band playing! They had the 1986 look (with Robert with short hair, etc.). I went around the place to try to get in. I thought I was dreaming, so I waved my hand to some guy there, the guy replied. I was not dreaming! I just traveled back in time to see my favorite band!

I don't know why but I thought they were playing in l'Olympia in Paris. I went to the main entrance and tried to buy a ticket. Then I realized I had only Euros! In 1986 the currency in France were the Francs. I tried to explain the girl of the entrance that I came from the future, that Euros will replace Francs. I also showed my ID card with the date "2012". She couldn't believe it at first, but then she believed me! And I managed to get the ticket and see The Cure.

That's all I remember of the dream. I love time travel movies and stuff, and I love The Cure, hence the dream, I guess :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MintQR

Quote from: dsanchez on September 24, 2012, 15:04:59
I tried to explain the girl of the entrance that I came from the future (...)

:smth023

Nice dream David :) But mine was actually even weirder. I dreamt it a while ago but it was very clear and ... well... weird :D
So it went like this: I dreamt that one weekend I went over to my hometown to visit my mom, which I do quite a lot. We spent the whole Saturday together - and up until that point - the dream had zero weirdness, in fact it felt very real. When I woke up on Sunday morning though - I mean woke up in the dream, my mom told me that I should get in the car and get away because something bad is coming. I opened the door and found that even though the sky was clear and blue one could feel that spooky silence that comes right before a storm. So I decided to get in my car which was on my mom's driveway - it was my old fiat marea weekend :D When I got in the car I realized (and this is the fun part) - I realized with no trace of shock - that there is Adam and Jamie from the Mythbusters sitting in the back and Robert Smith is sitting next to me, yelling at me to start the engine because huge ducks are falling down from the sky.

True story ;P

PicturesOfYou

QuoteWhen I got in the car I realized (and this is the fun part) - I realized with no trace of shock - that there is Adam and Jamie from the Mythbusters sitting in the back and Robert Smith is sitting next to me, yelling at me to start the engine because huge ducks are falling down from the sky.

True story ;P

I've just perfectly imagined this situation in my mind and I can't stop laughing  :smth043 I wish I could dream about the cure  more... the last cure-dream I remember was about Robert's marriage... I was in the second row but the bride never appeared. Then my father turned up all the lights and I woke up very very angry  :smth089  :smth068
There's nothing left but hope...

"Studiare, capire e lavorare sodo per cambiare il mondo"

MintQR

Ok guys, so I had another Robert Smith dream, and guess what - no Armageddon this time :)

The most important part of the dream however is that Robert sang me his new song, that will be released as a single promoting The Cure's new album :D (at least that's what he told me)

The song felt like it could be on "Faith" and I wish I could sing, so I could actually repeat it.

Well maybe I'm psychic and the new album is coming!  :smth020

~*CherryRed*~

Oh I haven't posted anything on curefans.com for sooooooo long and I stumbled across this wee topic.. I have had a few dreams of Mr Smith, and its basically always the same one. For some reason we live in a Castle tower and its very cold and windy and the sea is crashing at the door. Sometimes he's my husband other times he seems to be having troubles with Mary?! Wishful thinking on my part totally hahahaha... At the end of the dream we are in a cablecar type ride going through what I can only think is like a little Italian type town, the bricks of the buildings have the kind of feel to them.. or look, however you say it. I believe dreams have meaning to them, but for the life of me this one I can never understand!! I have dreamt it probably 4 times now over the years. Dreams are curious things huh!!

Oh and hello again to all those that know me here!! I hope to be posting more often again  :smth023 It has been a long time between chats!! :-D
"prone to flights of whimsy"

billee

Oi my sweet good to see you  :D
And yes you do need to get on here more often
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

~*CherryRed*~

:smth006 Ello smexy aka billee!!! hahahaha... omg your gonna be seeing Morrissey soon huh.. dun forget to report back to us with photos and stuffs as well! LOL ((((((hugs))))))

Lady

I had so many dreams about The Cure in my life!!!! :smth049
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

billee

You'll be with us on the night will try get some pics for you xo
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

~*CherryRed*~

Schweet.... hope you guys have a great night, and yeah I'll be there in spirit, not that same as actually being there of course but meh lol

dsanchez

yesterday I dreamed with the boys. they were playing again at the National Stadium in Lima. this time, a friend bought the ticket for me and I thought the show would start 20h00. Instead, it started 19h00 and I could heard when arriving to the venue the notes of "Open". The setlist was similar to the LatAm2013 Tour. Bob was looking at the crowd and asked "are you not going to clap?" :) I think there was something else but I can't remember now. It looks like the stage was not 100% built... anyway, I guess I miss to see them live...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

satelitejameson

I'm musician. Too many years ago I dreamt a scene which Robert Smith was on a plane from first World War, and another time I dreamt that a new The Cure song was sounding through the radio

MintQR

Quote from: satelitejameson on February 12, 2014, 20:03:17
I'm musician. Too many years ago I dreamt a scene which Robert Smith was on a plane from first World War, and another time I dreamt that a new The Cure song was sounding through the radio

Did he wear goggles by any chance? ^^

satelitejameson

No, he wear their typical blue shirt and backcombed hair

MintQR

... somehow thinking of Robert with his hair backcombed is disturbing...