your pets

Started by Cure Freak, September 19, 2007, 22:40:46

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

I had biudgies  when I was groing up & into adulthood. I loved my birdies.. but I have a cat now too, and he would definately see any bird as dinner!! I love my cat, but I would like to get a cockatiel someday ... they are soo smart ! :-D

:smth020

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Wow birds are the only pet i never had really...
I have a little poodle called Miss polly and a really fat old cat called Toastie hehe

ROGUE

Thats the cutest pic- I couldnt work out what was on its nose, until i checked it out (bigger),

Little snow doggy  :smth049 very cute

Cure Freak

Hero~ cute dog. :smth001
and is that your squirrel?
my parents had a squirrel for a pet. when i was young. we had to keep it in a parrot cage. it would bite and teat up the house. my dad found him,at work, when he was a baby, was left alone by his mother and he took it home.

Hero

Quote from: Cure Freak on October 09, 2007, 17:34:23
my parents had a squirrel for a pet. when i was young. we had to keep it in a parrot cage. it would bite and teat up the house. my dad found him,at work, when he was a baby, was left alone by his mother and he took it home.
Thankyou!!
Well the squirrel lived in my garden and it used to come inside my house but then it got run over :smth089 and then his friend sat next to him in the road and got run over aswel  :?

Cure Freak

Quote from: Hero on October 09, 2007, 20:26:06
Quote from: Cure Freak on October 09, 2007, 17:34:23
Thankyou!!
Well the squirrel lived in my garden and it used to come inside my house but then it got run over :smth089 and then his friend sat next to him in the road and got run over aswel  :?

So sorry, he and his friend got runned over. Our first dog got runned over, by a garbage truck. We didn't have a fence then.

ROGUE

Very sad times, when that happens, sorry  :smth087