Halloween pics

Started by Cure Freak, October 29, 2007, 11:07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvURobert

Quote from: Cure Freak on October 31, 2007, 21:17:44
LuvURobert ~ thank you. i've seen your pics and i really don't see the problem for you to dress up as him. you probably make a gereat Robert. :smth023

You're such a sweetie!  Thank you, Cure Freak!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Cure Freak

thank yu silversand and your welcome LuvURobert . :smth001

ROGUE

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 30, 2007, 21:35:31
It's a cleft chin! Not a butt chin! A CLEFT!!!

God, I had to grow up hearin that from everyone: "You have a butt chin! Hahaha!"  :roll:

Not only that, but I had a double chin as well...fat under my chin, I was chubby...I used to wear scarfs to try and cover it up...

I'm going as Robert (Halloween is tomorrow) but I have no costume...hopefully I'll look okay and my mom will take me out to Sal. Army tonight to shop.

ahh i see thats what its called, i like those. Know a girl with one, and she looks good. I later thought it was called a chin dimple, but now i know, thank you CV
Cleft chin- i have learnt something today. :smth023
Cant wait to see more pic's, if i had any i would...

Thank you CureFreak- iam always curious about things in photos that are in the background- sticky beak  :lol:

FarFar

cure freak....

damm cool  :rocker :rocker..nice red lips with your fairness skin that you have.....its perfect...i wish i could celebrate halloween with you....

nice....its really nice.....i love it,,,,
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

silversand

You're welcome Cure Freak :)
I hope you had a great time at the Halloween party  :)

Cure Freak

Quote from: FarFar on November 01, 2007, 15:23:56
cure freak....

damm cool  :rocker :rocker..nice red lips with your fairness skin that you have.....its perfect...i wish i could celebrate halloween with you....

nice....its really nice.....i love it,,,,
thank you.
i wish so to. i guess you don't celebrate it in Malaysia .

silversand~ yes, it was good. just that i only knew a few peeps and only a couple of them knew who i was drressed up as.