Demonoid

Started by Cure, May 15, 2009, 22:32:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure

can someone pls send me an invitation 2 demonoid ???
pls????
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

wish-man

If anyone here will be in need of invitations - you can freely PM me aswell :smth023
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

lostflower4

I never liked the idea of creating an account on a site that has so much illegal content, but it seems there's no other choice now.

If anyone could send me an invitation, it would be appreciated. My e-mail address is listed in my profile.

wish-man

Quote from: lostflower4 on September 20, 2009, 16:38:09
I never liked the idea of creating an account on a site that has so much illegal content, but it seems there's no other choice now.

If anyone could send me an invitation, it would be appreciated. My e-mail address is listed in my profile.

"Maintenance

We will be back as soon as possible, but this will probably be a prolonged downtime.
Thank you for your patience"

http://www.demonoid.com/

Time has gone... But there are alot more trackers. For example well-known Pirate Bay. Or PunkTorrents.com. Also, there are two trackers, that has only Lossless content. Its Waffles.FM & WhatCD. Its very hard to get invitations on these sites, but if you'll search well - you could get what you want.

Cheers  :smth023

jmusiclover

Don't suppose anyone has any spare invites to indietorrents.com do they? Been looking for a while now.

Cheers

wish-man

Quote from: jmusiclover on September 21, 2009, 18:45:01
Don't suppose anyone has any spare invites to indietorrents.com do they? Been looking for a while now.

Ow, nice title!  :) Already intrested aswell  ;)

BTW kinda reminds me of www.punktorrents.com/index.php