New album out in may 2007

Started by Tof, December 06, 2006, 16:41:47

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney

I think we'll get a clue about the progress of the new record if any songs from it are played in Miami.

fansmith

Cure

i've heard that the new album's gonna b like 'ks me, ks me, ks me..'

correct?
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

angel

i'm very hopeful for the next album, why?:

because the song more sad can be here...
because all the albums of the cure are differents but the same way of feeling...
because the new album is the way of feeling of robert smith now,and maybe of mine too...
   with hope
...nothing would ever be the same again...

chivicure

I can´t wait!!!

:rocker

And it's a good new that will be keyboards in the songs... I missed Roger all the past concerts...

Janko

HEY, THATS ONLY MONTH AWAY!

HURRY GUYS!!!

:-D
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Bloodflower

Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

japanesebaby

Quote from: Janko on April 24, 2007, 02:54:57
HEY, THATS ONLY MONTH AWAY!

HURRY GUYS!!!

yes i think the camping outside shops has started already - and surely for a good reason.
we must all hurry indeed!

;)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Janko

ohhfushia

OTHER CONFIRMED SHOWS...
5/29/2007 7:56:38 PM - by CURE:ROBERT

THE REASON WE CANT ANNOUNCE ALL THE OTHER SHOWS WE ARE PLAYING (SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, AUSTRALIA, NEW Z.............. AND ALL THE NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SHOWS WE HAVE LINED UP) IS WE ARE OBLIGED TO KEEP ALL DETAILS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL THE DATE IS 100%... IT IS FRUSTRATING, AS WE ALREADY KNOW 99% EVERY SHOW WE ARE PLAYING BETWEEN NOW AND NEXT MARCH! BUT WE CAN ONLY ANNOUNCE THEM WHEN WE KNOW 100%... OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE PRETTY POINTLESS HAVING AN 'OFFICIAL' SITE FULL OF TRUTH... NOW WOULDNT IT!

ANYWAY
THE AUSTRALASIAN SHOWS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE WITHIN A WEEK

AND ON THE OTHER MORE IMPORTANT FRONT
THE DOUBLE ALBUM (HA? PLEASE YEAH!) NEARS COMPLETION...

AT ITS OWN PACE...

MUSIC MADE TO LIVE AND DIE TO
NOT SELL

MORE NEWS AS IT GETS MADE...
RSX

Janko

Quote from: ohhfushia on May 31, 2007, 02:22:11
OTHER CONFIRMED SHOWS...
5/29/2007 7:56:38 PM - by CURE:ROBERT

THE REASON WE CANT ANNOUNCE ALL THE OTHER SHOWS WE ARE PLAYING (SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, AUSTRALIA, NEW Z.............. AND ALL THE NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SHOWS WE HAVE LINED UP) IS WE ARE OBLIGED TO KEEP ALL DETAILS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL THE DATE IS 100%... IT IS FRUSTRATING, AS WE ALREADY KNOW 99% EVERY SHOW WE ARE PLAYING BETWEEN NOW AND NEXT MARCH! BUT WE CAN ONLY ANNOUNCE THEM WHEN WE KNOW 100%... OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE PRETTY POINTLESS HAVING AN 'OFFICIAL' SITE FULL OF TRUTH... NOW WOULDNT IT!

ANYWAY
THE AUSTRALASIAN SHOWS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE WITHIN A WEEK

AND ON THE OTHER MORE IMPORTANT FRONT
THE DOUBLE ALBUM (HA? PLEASE YEAH!) NEARS COMPLETION...

AT ITS OWN PACE...

MUSIC MADE TO LIVE AND DIE TO
NOT SELL

MORE NEWS AS IT GETS MADE...
RSX

HEY!

Janko

Oh, man...
A double album!
A tour up until March!

Oh, man...
I'm so excited right now!

:smth023

Dillinger

im not getting my hopes up. they arent starting until august and then australia, new zealand, singapore and hong kong will take the rest of that before they want a break. maybe some usa dates november-december and then europe/uk (hopefully) febuary-march with a new album june, then festivals.

Oso Blanco

What exactly does "double album" mean nowadays? Every album since "Paris" was a double album, and even before that they had "Show", "Wish", "Mixed Up" and "Kiss Me" all released as double albums.

Are they going to release a double CD now? I hope it's worth it!
Time is the fire in which we burn ...

Dillinger

im always ouzzled when people moan about how they didnt have the balls to stand up to fiction and make wish a double album, kiss me was a double album and a perfect one; no filler. i dont think they have enough A grade material to make a double cd album