2008.03.18 Rotterdam - Ahoy (The Netherlands) *Sold out*

Started by Tof, September 27, 2007, 17:40:41

Previous topic - Next topic

u-a-b-f

Seems Olivier has technical problems updating his website. No Setlist there yet but i'm getting an email for each song played. Can't sit on my PC all the time this evening but i'll try to update my website constantly with the live setlist.
--> http://www.cure-concerts.de/main/2008.php

so far we have:
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, ...

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lovecat

Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, Push, Inbetween Days

japanesebaby

thanks andreas for updates  :smth023

an sms from friends at the show: "so far the audience is [completely] dead. [we're] ashamed..."
let's hope it gets better... :?
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

u-a-b-f

all credits to Olivier please ... i'm just his medium  ;)

plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, hot hot hot!!!, please project, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, ...

u-a-b-f

Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Kyoto Song, Hot Hot Hot!!!, Please Project, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Maybe Someday, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

"It's either 4 songs from the Faith album or 6 poppy happy songs, it's up to you. Or both? We'll start with the pop ones".

Encore 1: The Lovecats, Let's Go to Bed, Friday I'm In Love

scatcat

Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 18, 2008, 22:45:15

"It's either 4 songs from the Faith album or 6 poppy happy songs, it's up to you. Or both? We'll start with the pop ones".

Bob said that??  :shock:
i bet the crowd just woke from the dead!!  :-D

By the way, off topic, kinda.. what are the people who come from the netherlands called?  :?

No, it is not a joke.. i just don't know.. :oops:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

carliofandango

Aren't they just called Dutch..?

At least that's what I have always known it to be. Forgive me if I have offended any people from Holland by saying that.. :)
It can't rain all the time....

u-a-b-f

Quote from: scatcat on March 18, 2008, 22:49:25
Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 18, 2008, 22:45:15

Bob said that??  :shock:
i bet the crowd just woke from the dead!!  :-D

i fear he did ... and we are both not there to finaly see Othervoices ...

u-a-b-f

my theory was always if they'll ever play the Faith encore they'll skip the 17 Seconds Album encore for it.
Well 1st encore was pop, second encore is Three Imag. Boys Album ....

plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, hot hot hot!!!, please project, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, maybe someday, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, ...

u-a-b-f

Olivier's website shows the setlist now ... still a bit delayed but seems it's working again. anyway, i'll try to post the songs on my site as soon as his mails arrive.

new mail: jumping someone else's train

u-a-b-f

whatever made Robert change his mind, they play Faith 'only' not the whole 4 Song Faith encore

crowbi_wan

Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 18, 2008, 23:26:30
whatever made Robert change his mind, they play Faith 'only' not the whole 4 Song Faith encore

He's saving it for at least 4 of my 8 show U.S run  At least that's what I keep telling myself  :P

btw, did you happen to notice you made the French paper?  :smth023

u-a-b-f

Concert is over. (3 hours and 8 minutes)
Thanks to Olivier for reporting live via email.

18.03.2008 Rotterdam - Ahoy (The Netherlands)
plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, hot hot hot!!!, please project, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, maybe someday, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,
E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,
E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,
E3: faith, a forest

i wonder if London will see the full 4 song Faith encore? Maybe Robert is getting in the right mood finally.

u-a-b-f

Quote from: crowbi_wan on March 18, 2008, 23:43:04
Quote from: u-a-b-f on March 18, 2008, 23:26:30

He's saving it for at least 4 of my 8 show U.S run  At least that's what I keep telling myself  :P

btw, did you happen to notice you made the French paper?  :smth023

i cross my fingers for you to see 8 US shows with the Faith encore!

yes i've seen japanese baby's post about the newspaper it. But wasn't able yet to reply.
Funny isn't it? Now i can tell my children that daddy was in the newspaper  ;)