dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

boneheadhaggar

I long for the days of paper and pencils again :D
its nice to be nice

CureCrusader

say goodbye to privacy as we know it.  :(

Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

frog_s

Well, if we manage to not get into a 3rd world war (China, India, Russia? Who knows?) let alone a nuclear war before that time, so, if internet still exists in 2015, I think it would've changed to the other side again... 9I can't explain this well)

I've seen a documentary about this and with my idea that 'everything comes in waves' I guess it would change to the point that we have enough of the idea that everyone can put anything, anywhere at any time on the internet and that there will be some kind of authority again on using the internet.

Or maybe not...What a strange subject this is.... :P

CureCrusader

science fiction novels , have always had the one-up.
Take 'Brave New World', ' This Perfect Day', etc... the authors study what is on the edge of current science, or, rather use their imaginations..

as someone here mentioned.. what ever MAN can imagine.. IT CAN BE DONE

nano's... microchips inside our brains.. remember the movie 'Gattica'? genetically in this, it is determined your right-of-birth. ..

what is bothering.. what about the animals?  :smth011

and do we need genetically modified food?    :shock:

questions i ask myself everyday.  :smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

KingOfSomeIsland

were all gonna be robots  :smth023

frog_s

silversand

This sounds like Science Fiction. It reminds me a little bit of 1984.
I hope it won't come like it said in the film. But haven't we got it already.
See e.g. Google Earth, you can see streets, houses with it. We have got a navigation system in the car. Our computers can spy on by the government.
Please don't get me wrong i don't want to make a horror scenario.

Anyhow it's a strange film :)