flag on simon amp

Started by cooky, June 25, 2008, 02:01:12

Previous topic - Next topic

cooky

what a man he has taken that flag plus his family pics in every show  :smth023

reading football club its great how he likes to show his colours all over the world  :smth023

take my hat of to the bloke  :smth023 

Yves28

If I remember well, in the toutbook of the Dream Tour in 2000, in the equipment of Simon there was a bicycle ...

And during one show that year I remember having seen a picture of his bike on his amp ... British humour ?  :-D

japanesebaby

the ultimate proof why these "cool lists" that silly kiddy music papers like NME use to make every year: because simon should win the title every year (or at least be in the top three), if those lists were supposed to be anyhow reliable. blaah.

anyway anyone ever made a list of all the "collected occasions" when simon didn't have the flag with him? ;)

Quote from: Yves28 on June 25, 2008, 16:27:59
If I remember well, in the toutbook of the Dream Tour in 2000, in the equipment of Simon there was a bicycle ...

yes you remember correctly: orange sub five mountain bike, to be precise.
i always wondered why he had a bike listed there (maybe it was some kind of a sponsor deal or something :P)
then again, he also lists a "chocolate labrador" - anyone ever saw a dog on stage?  :-D

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

mint car

here is one good photo of flag Simon's fav football club  ;)

[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

Trust...

Thanks Mint Car for this picture, I sound maybe silly, but now I finally know what's on that flag  :oops: I was always wondering, but I never knew it untill now :smth023
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

ghanisbuli

Does anyone have a good closeup of the pictures on Simon's amp?  This pic is actually the best I've seen (thanks for posting it!).
I always lock the door when I creep by daylight. I can't do it at night, for I know John would suspect something at once.

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: ghanisbuli on June 25, 2008, 23:38:12
Does anyone have a good closeup of the pictures on Simon's amp?

I wonder how Simon's dealing with the fact the Royals have been relgated back to the Coca-Cola Chamionship.

No idea who's picture that is in the middle.

cooky

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 25, 2008, 17:11:14
the ultimate proof why these "cool lists" that silly kiddy music papers like NME use to make every year: because simon should win the title every year (or at least be in the top three), if those lists were supposed to be anyhow reliable. blaah.

anyway anyone ever made a list of all the "collected occasions" when simon didn't have the flag with him? ;)

Quote from: Yves28 on June 25, 2008, 16:27:59

yes you remember correctly: orange sub five mountain bike, to be precise.
i always wondered why he had a bike listed there (maybe it was some kind of a sponsor deal or something :P)
then again, he also lists a "chocolate labrador" - anyone ever saw a dog on stage?  :-D

cooky

first time i saw the flag on the amp was the festival shows 2005 i think it was the year reading got promotion to the premership (soccer) not 100% sure tho 

ghanisbuli

Thank you, iwannashagsimon!!!
I always lock the door when I creep by daylight. I can't do it at night, for I know John would suspect something at once.

wish-man

Thank u very much for the photo. I never payed attention on it.
But who is this? Is this his daughter or wife? Or maybe they together? :roll:
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

B-Flower

These are his children - Evangeline and his little son - sorry, I don't know his name!
How time will heal, make me forget?!
YOU PROMISED ME!!!

wish-man

and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

love_cat

the boy's name is Eden

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: love_cat on June 26, 2008, 16:27:55
the boy's name is Eden

That is not Eden in the picture.  He does not have Eden or Lily's pictures posted.  The kids are his daughter Evie and his son Issy--short for Ismay (?! :smth017) (dunno if that's right or not, but Lily has mentioned the Issy name).  Also, I can't honestly say if Issy is a boy cos I dunno--might be a girl.