underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

freshlysquashedfly

Dillinger

i hate to be a dick but read the thread guys, its not exactly long.

hmmm i never got a reply. anyone wanna give me a copy please? white stripes boots on offer or you could be really kind and just send me a copy :-D

freshlysquashedfly

Quote from: farquad92 on October 13, 2006, 19:01:31
i hate to be a dick but read the thread guys, its not exactly long.

I was being sarcastic : O )

hmmm i never got a reply. anyone wanna give me a copy please? white stripes boots on offer or you could be really kind and just send me a copy :-D

I PM'd also no reply  : O (

Dillinger

sorry J! i only just seen your email as it went into my junk folder, ive replied now though

freshlysquashedfly

Quote from: farquad92 on October 15, 2006, 16:57:33
sorry J! i only just seen your email as it went into my junk folder, ive replied now though

any joy with the disc ?

no reply for me .. so can you help ? (have money or trade) gigle

freshlysquashedfly

:smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100 :smth100
Thanks guys for all the support and signitures so far  :smth041

keep going and maybe someday  :smth040

j

Sorry guys....been really busy with work and kids, and just started coaching ice hockey again (a last minute thing, so I was very unprepared).  Send me your lists again.  Keep in mind though, that I have a pretty good number of shows, so if you are like I was a couple years ago and only really have the basics, I may not be able to do anything.  Sorry in advance!

mxsmith

There were at least 3 different videotapers there. D'ya think one of them would make it public.
I was there so i'd love a copy in any quality.

???anyone????

Mxsmith

j

There are only 2 known complete videos of the show.  GL only was able to record Open and nothing else (I forget if security was involved or not).  The VR version basically doesn't exist in comparison to my version in that mine is available to trade freely for the right shows.  Send me your list....

Dillinger

im hoping to have it sent to me soon by a very nice member    :D

joqua

can i see the screen shots? i don't think i have anything you dont to trade though,
thanks
the makeshift time i spent living out another bad movie experience

clubsmith82

I love the Cure, but i dont think RAH was a good gig at all, they should put out a Curiosa DVD instead.