Hello from Northern Germany!

Started by LaStellaNera, January 31, 2017, 16:31:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LaStellaNera

My name is Beke,

I live near Kiel, which is located to the northeast of Hamburg.

I love all different kinds of music, but The Cure takes a special place in my life, because their music has helped - and still does help - me through difficult times. They never fail to lift me up.

I don't express my love for The Cure by knowing everything about them, to me that's not important.

Neither do I travel with them, when they go on tour, although during their German dates last winter, I couldn't resist going to 5 of their 7 shows in Germany.

The most important thing for me is their music and the atmosphere at their concerts, which is always special, even if I know all their songs.

I hope to meet people from all over the planet who love to share their Cure experiences with me.

Cheers!

Ulrich

Hello & welcome, Beke!

Quote from: LaStellaNera on January 31, 2017, 16:31:42I couldn't resist going to 5 of their 7 shows in Germany.

Not bad!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

-:- Elle Lie -:-

Quote from: LaStellaNera on January 31, 2017, 16:31:42

I hope to meet people from all over the planet who love to share their Cure experiences with me.

Cheers!

Welcome Beke  :smth039
I hope you will enjoy coming to the forum and chat with other fans !

LaStellaNera

Quote from: Ulrich on January 31, 2017, 20:03:26
Hello & welcome, Beke!

Quote from: LaStellaNera on January 31, 2017, 16:31:42I couldn't resist going to 5 of their 7 shows in Germany.

Not bad!  :smth023

Thanks Ulrich!  :)

As for the 5 Cure shows - I had to compensate eight years of not being able to see them live.  ;)

LaStellaNera

Quote from: -:- Elle Lie -:- on January 31, 2017, 22:07:25

Welcome Beke  :smth039
I hope you will enjoy coming to the forum and chat with other fans !

Thank you Elle Lie!  :)