2008.03.12 Paris - Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy (France)

Started by close2me31, September 27, 2007, 13:03:42

Previous topic - Next topic

close2me31

Tickets
http://partenaires.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?idmanif=134620&idtier=78768

erpomata: less fans than in Rome, it seems to be at theatre. ( 19.56 )
japanesebaby: 65dos over, waiting for The Cure...atmosphere set! there are videocameras on booms! (20.00)

[olivier will report live for Curefans.com]

Mainset: Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Walk, The End of the World, Lovesong, To Wish Impossible Things, Pictures of You, Lullaby, From The Edge Of Deep Green Sea,  Kyoto Song, Please Project, Push, How Beautiful You Are, Friday I'm in Love, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Primary, A Boy I Never Knew, Shake Dog Shake, Never Enough, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

Encore 1: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
Encore 2: The Lovecats, Let's Go to Bed, Freak Show, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
Encore 3: Three Imaginary Boys, Fire in Cairo, Boys Don't Cry, Jumping Someone Else's Train, Grinding Halt, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab
Encore 4: FAITH!!!! that's right ya'll  :-D.

Show is over..... a special thanks from the Curefans staff to Olivier for keeping us up to date!!

The show was filmed for a DVD release or ARTE(?)

Tof

Tof

closedown

so, it seems there won't be a 2 show in 1 city situation in Europe this time...
bit surprising to me that they book Bercy, though with Robert's confidence regarding US dates + arenas, maybe not surprising...

six_different_ways

Quote from: closedown on September 27, 2007, 14:02:54
so, it seems there won't be a 2 show in 1 city situation in Europe this time...
bit surprising to me that they book Bercy, though with Robert's confidence regarding US dates + arenas, maybe not surprising...

How many people does Bercy hold compared to Zenith?

Tof

Zebith 5830 places
Bercy 2 000 to 17 000 places
Tof

etkimi

One place for me please !!!!

Hope they'll play in Lille :rocker

Cheers,
Etkimi
Crying at the funeral party...

Tof

Quote from: etkimi on September 27, 2007, 14:58:43
One place for me please !!!!

Hope they'll play in Lille :rocker

Cheers,
Etkimi

I hope too !!!
Tof

frog_s

Druide

...Dancing in my pocket...

nevyn

possibly I will be also... although the prices are... more than I expected

soulmate

I'll be there!!! I would have prefered for it on be at the week end and I hate such big venues... But hey, I'm happy anyway!!!  :-D

Quote from: nevyn on September 27, 2007, 16:48:59
although the prices are... more than I expected
How much are the tickets??? I didn't see the prices on the link...

Tof

Tof

soulmate

Thanks for the info! It's quite expensive indeed... My banker won't like it but hey, I've got only one life to live  ;)
I think I'll buy cat 2 tickets... want to be as close as possible... The only pb is that I have to work on wednesday morning  :cry: so won't be there too early! I have to think about it all!
Do you think we have to buy tickets quickly?

frog_s

I think so :o

I dunno exactly but I don't want to risk a chance of getting a seat instead of a place on the floor.
It happened many times before that Cureshows were sold out after just an hour :o