2008.02.21 Praha - T-Mobile Arena (Czech Republic)

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2007, 19:45:57

Previous topic - Next topic

figurehead

Ouh!
is that sure this time?
or we are gonna 'run'??
:P
Does anyone knows if they will send by mail tickets at home or do we have to collect them there?
'Is It Always Like This?'

areloz

Its the same crowd who sold the Warsaw and Katowice tickets.  They have an e-ticket option and an option to post anywhere in Europe for 200 CZK (approx £5.50).

I chose the post option as I do prefer to see real tickets in my hand.

Rav

Have anyone of you ordering tickets from ticketpro.cz received confirmation letter?
I've ordered tickets via ticketpro.cz on sturday and still no any info from them!!!

areloz

Yes I got a confirmation email.  You can log back into the site and get a list of your orders and their status.  Mine says the tickets have been sent.....

areloz

...and the tix have just arrived today  :D Great service Ticketpro..u got them to me in a week.   :smth023

figurehead

i will arrive to Prague from Berlin via train,so does anyone really knows if the railway station is near the event?
Or if there are any cheap hotels around for someone to stay in there for at least 3 nights?

figurehead

Hellooo
So how many of us will attend this live?

jakso

figurehead

ouh that means only two of us from here.
Ok.
Then maybe we have to arrange a meeting or something.
Except if you want to be alone there.
:)

jakso

i'm going to Prague with some slovakian cure - fans.  Meeting with you will be great. Btw...Czech beer is superb :)

figurehead

Then we have to arrange a meeting & drink some beers for sure!Do you know the T-Mobile is the Ice Hockey Stadium?
I'm tryin to book at an hotel near,or do you think that is better for me to look somewhere else?

figurehead

i also have one ticket for sale for this show as well.

budvarka

Bought 28 tickets for all my friends the first day it came out for sale. Thank god for that, the arena filling up fast. CANT WAIT! 38 DAYS TO GO!
Prague - 3.8. 1990
Brno - 23.8. 1998
Prague - 12.4. 2000
Prague - 21.2. 2008

budvarka

Probably a long shot but would give it a try...

Robert,

any chance to play the same setlist at the same place like 18 years ago? Would love to bring back all the memories and magical moments which so much influenced our life since then...

shake dog shake
a strange day
a night like this
catch
pictures of you
fascination street
lullaby
dressing up
the same deep water as you
charlotte sometimes
the perfect girl
play for today
just like heaven
the walk
primary
inbetween days
a forest
disintegration  Encore 1:
close to me
let's go to bed
why can't i be you

Encore 2:
lament
m
in your house
faith

Encore 3:
boys don't cry
10.15 saturday night
killing an arab
never enough 

Prague - 3.8. 1990
Brno - 23.8. 1998
Prague - 12.4. 2000
Prague - 21.2. 2008

budvarka

1 week to go.

just checking the ticketpro.cz website seating chart. Looks like there are just few tickets left - seating up under the roof and few for the pitch. The concrete building not really great for the sound but the atmosphere when the place is packed is always euphoric.
Heading into an interesting evening. Robert used to read Kafka's stuff if im correct... Will we get a responding set?
Prague - 3.8. 1990
Brno - 23.8. 1998
Prague - 12.4. 2000
Prague - 21.2. 2008