2012.07.07 Rho - Arena Concerti Fiera Milano 'Heineken Jammin' (Italy)

Started by dsanchez, January 18, 2012, 12:44:24

Previous topic - Next topic

jakso

Lady

Quote from: jakso on July 05, 2012, 17:41:08
Any surprise? Tell me more about this...see you in Rome :D
Ahahah no I can't write anything on this topic, I don't wanna ruin the surprise!  ;)
If you really want to know something, I can send you a pm, but as I said before, I don't have probations about the truth of this news... :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

erpomata

dalila
stic... della sorpresa...
MANDAME PM!!!

sennò te faccio sequestrà la carta di credito mo che annamo a lisbona  :-D
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Lady

Quote from: Lady on July 05, 2012, 16:26:26
Someone in an italian facebook page says he discovered the setlist of this show
It was wrong, especially the encores! :D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

AgenteSpecialeCooper

Hi there! Wonderful, wonderful gig! I went there mostly because of my girlfriend but I was simply blown away! :D

I don't know if the question I'm gonna ask is legitimate... anyway, here it is: does anybody know where I can find the recording (I mean audio, video... or both!) of the show?

I have an account on two of the most popular music private trackers but I didn't find anything (well, yeah, maybe it's still too early).
Damn good coffee! ...and hot!

dsanchez

hello guys just a quick message from Firenze to report that yesterday's gig in Milano was amazing! I have seen The Cure six times and I can say without a doubt they were absolutely brilliant last night. Robert was in a good mood and the band played nearly a 3 hours show as you must know by now.

I met fellow curefans.com members Jojo Denovan and friends, Jakso and 413Dream. I am on my way to Roma tomorrow morning, so hopefully I will meet some of you at the lunch, later at the gig. Really looking forward tomorrow's night and I hope it will be better than Milano but that will be a hard task! We will see ;)

See you everyone, take cure!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ZaWi

A magical evening ... even from the back! Here a couple of vids I took during the show:

From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea:
The Cure - From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea (live) - Milano, 7 July 2012

Cheers,
Tanja

dsanchez

Quote from: ZaWi on July 19, 2012, 16:24:17
A magical evening ... even from the back! Here a couple of vid's I've taken during the show:
indeed a wonderful show. just added your videos to the playlist in the first post of this topic. thanks for sharing :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo