2012.07.14 Lisboa - Oeiras (Portugal) 'Optimus Alive'

Started by dsanchez, February 15, 2012, 22:48:51

Previous topic - Next topic

erpomata

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Lady

Quote from: dsanchez on July 16, 2012, 22:44:18
Quote from: disintegration on July 15, 2012, 16:18:46
Great show last night! A very big and crazy crowd, Beautiful esperience even if the show started very late and we were so tired!!

were you at the waiting line from the morning again? If so, no wonder you were tired as the gig ended around 03h00 the next day I think :) Anyway, glad you had a great time!
We arrived "only" at 1.00 pm this time!!! :-D Yes after 11 hours we were a little tired and it was so cold too!!! Btw we forgot everything as the show started!!! :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

Quote from: dsanchez on July 20, 2012, 10:11:44
Quote from: Lady on July 20, 2012, 10:07:32
Btw we forgot everything as the show started!!! :roll:

what do you mean?
When a Cure show starts, you forget to be tired or cold or hot...you just think about them and their music!!! ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

memyselfandi

Hey you!  =)

it was very nice to watch the show with someone so well informed about the band and I really have to thank you for sharing all the details about the other concerts you had seen before...
precious, really!

'lovely' is nice =)

thx!

erpomata

Quote from: memyselfandi on July 26, 2012, 23:44:50
Hey you!  =)

it was very nice to watch the show with someone so well informed about the band and I really have to thank you for sharing all the details about the other concerts you had seen before...
precious, really!

'lovely' is nice =)

thx!
:smth023

ciao
disintegration and lady are the friends that were in first row. sorry you could not meet them, very good friends and nice nice people.
it was a great pleasure to share the show with a nice person, it will be one of the best moments in my cure life  :-D

M
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi