Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Druide

Quote from: Trust... on July 15, 2012, 11:50:44
Quote from: Trust... on July 15, 2012, 11:42:34
Quote from: Druide on July 14, 2012, 23:40:38
Euh i'm in France, at home.... :lol:
You were not planning to go to Lisboa ?
Euh they played JOK the last 5 gigs  :?

Only Belfort, Bilbao, Nyon and Carhaix...  :)
JOK is simply amazingggg in live !!!!

...Dancing in my pocket...

Trust...

Quote from: Druide on July 15, 2012, 12:06:12

Oh, you wrote to me "No i can't...  BUT i'll be in Belfort, Lisbon, Nyon and Carhaix" ;)
But that means you saw the Robert Smith solo in real  :o
And you had JOK :D

So happy for you :rocker
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

disintegration

Great show last night! A very big and crazy crowd, Beautiful esperience even if the show started very late and we were so tired!!
Robert was very friendly, talking very much, laughing and joking!
Before boys don't cry he asked us "do you want a slow song or a fast song? Or a slow song and a fast song?" Ahah so sweet!
I have many pics, i'm going to post them when i come back home! ;)
Cheers, lady.
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Druide

Quote from: Trust... on July 15, 2012, 15:44:43
Quote from: Druide on July 15, 2012, 12:06:12

Oh, you wrote to me "No i can't...  BUT i'll be in Belfort, Lisbon, Nyon and Carhaix" ;)
But that means you saw the Robert Smith solo in real  :o
And you had JOK :D

So happy for you :rocker

Oh Lisbon, Bilbao is the same... :D :D :D
...Dancing in my pocket...

dsanchez

FM audio has been shared on Dime. Check the Torrent section for the link download.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

back home from lisbona after a bad flight  :twisted:
anyway no surprises, unless you consider 10.15 and KAA surprises...
huge audience but honestly italians are better  :smth023 i was on 4 or 5 row so i could take a look at the boys, rob  roger and reeves seemed to have much fun, really, only simon seemed to be not so involved into the show, when they were back for the 3 encore he seemed angry... maybe tired?
so i think this was my last show this year, but who can say???

a great kiss to all people i met in lisbona, particularly the lovely elena from cureportugal forum. kisses

Marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

x-phile

Se, a cada concerto que vou ver dos Cure, tivesse que fazer uma redacção/composição para a escola, o título que escolheria pra este concerto seria: "O meu Primeiro Amor"
A escolha do título deve-se fundamentalmente à setlist escolhida para este concerto com um início à la Prayer Tour. Bastou fechar os olhos e por momentos, tenho novamente 17 anos, estou em Alvalade a 28 de Junho de 89. Mas só por duas músicas, pois sou logo depois levado até 92, onde cometi umas das minhas primeiras "loucuras" por esta banda (viagem de carro até Toulouse e Bordéus para dois concertos da Wish Tour). Muito bom... mesmo vinte anos depois!!!
Gostei particularmente das músicas do The Top (estarão eles a preparar-se?).
Quanto ao resto, bom acho que houve de tudo um pouco. Confesso que fico sempre com algum receio quando eles tocam cá. Não sei se nos levam a sério como sendo verdadeiramente fãs, ou se somos em número suficiente para os fazerem olhar para nós com outros olhos. Mas, por outro lado, verdade seja dita, o que é certo é que também sempre nos proporcionaram grandes concertos (quer em duração, quer em qualidade)... Arrisco a dizer que ninguém saiu desiludido.
Em relação às músicas e às escolhas/desejos, eu por mim, depois de Londres 2011, já não me atrevo a "exigir" muito mais a uns "velhos" (como eu) que estão aí em muito boa forma, muito boa disposição, e com um guitarrista convidado muito bom!!!
Eu ainda tenho forças para mais... espero que eles também!!!

x-phile

If after every Cure Show I attend, had to make a composition to school, for this particular one I would choose the title: "My First Love"...
The choice of this title is due primarily to the set list chosen for this show starting with a Prayer Tour intro. I closed my eyes and for a moment, I'm 17 years old, I'm in the Alvalade June 28, '89. But only for two songs... Then I am in 92, remembering ​​one of my first "crazy things" I did for This band (Driving to Toulouse and Bordeaux for two Wish Tour Shows). Very good ... even twenty years after!
I especially loved the musics of The Top Era (are they getting ready for...?).
As for the rest of the show, well I think there was a bit of everything. I confess that I am always anxious when they play here in Portugal. I do not know if they take us seriously as true Cure fans, or are we big enough to make them look with new eyes.
But on the other hand, truth be told, what is certain is that They always gave us great concerts (either in duration or quality) ... Venture to say that no one was, once again, disappointed in that matter.
Regarding the music and my personal choices/desires, after London 2011, I dare not "require" too much more for these "old" men (like me) who still are in pretty good shape, very good mood, and a joined by a very good guest guitarist!
I still want more... I hope They too!

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: disintegration on July 15, 2012, 16:18:46
Great show last night! A very big and crazy crowd, Beautiful esperience even if the show started very late and we were so tired!!

were you at the waiting line from the morning again? If so, no wonder you were tired as the gig ended around 03h00 the next day I think :) Anyway, glad you had a great time!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: x-phile on July 16, 2012, 15:01:07
Quanto ao resto, bom acho que houve de tudo um pouco. Confesso que fico sempre com algum receio quando eles tocam cá. Não sei se nos levam a sério como sendo verdadeiramente fãs, ou se somos em número suficiente para os fazerem olhar para nós com outros olhos.

thanks for the review, Francisco! but what do you mean here with this? The Cure does not take seriously the Portuguese fans? Sorry maybe I misunderstood! And I agree with you that after the London 2011 gig, the band set the bar just too high. Maybe a The Top/Head On The Door/Kiss me trilogy could change that ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

x-phile

Quote from: dsanchez on July 16, 2012, 22:52:39
Quote from: x-phile on July 16, 2012, 15:01:07
Quanto ao resto, bom acho que houve de tudo um pouco. Confesso que fico sempre com algum receio quando eles tocam cá. Não sei se nos levam a sério como sendo verdadeiramente fãs, ou se somos em número suficiente para os fazerem olhar para nós com outros olhos.

thanks for the review, Francisco! but what do you mean here with this? The Cure does not take seriously the Portuguese fans? Sorry maybe I misunderstood! And I agree with you that after the London 2011 gig, the band set the bar just too high. Maybe a The Top/Head On The Door/Kiss me trilogy could change that ;)

My point was about the portuguese setlist... Die hard fans after the show wanted less "popular" setlist (they missed "fight" for example)...