Big Dog vs. Little Dog (My Dog Is Insane)

Started by lostflower4, September 11, 2007, 05:21:15

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

FarFar

:smth021 :smth082 :smth082 :smth082 go go little dog...yeah your dog insane but she's cute... :smth023
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

japanesebaby

if i'm not mistaken, the big black one is your dog...  :oops:

:lol:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

FarFar

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 11, 2007, 09:20:03
if i'm not mistaken, the big black one is your dog...  :oops:

:lol:

how u so sure that black dog is lostflower4's dog....

but i think you are right...his dog is the black one heheheh  :-D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

lostflower4

Ok, to clear things up here...

My dog is the little white one, and it's a he. The HUGE black dog is the neighbor dog (he's almost as big as a cow).

My dog is crazy for getting up in the other dog's face like that, but I guess the other dog is a big coward? :D

FarFar

Quote from: lostflower4 on September 11, 2007, 11:05:52
Ok, to clear things up here...

My dog is the little white one.

The HUGE black dog is the neighbor dog. My dog is crazy for getting up in the other dog's face like that, but I guess the big dog is a coward? :D

ok ok...your dog is white....whatever hehehehe....yeah the black dog is a coward....i like your dog...little but not a coward....like the cure song...shiver and shake and shake dog shake...hehehe

rjl

Little dogs are spaz's. In a good/funny way.

My sister inherited my grandmother's chihuahua (I wanted it, but I have a cat that is easily 3-x the size of it, and would have eaten it). Probably the best/worst case of little-dog complex. The highlight of its existence is when my brother in law takes it for a drive around the neighborhood so it can harass other dogs from the safety of the car.  :D

ROGUE

Your dog is 'exactly !!' like my yoyo, looks and attitude, hehehehhee - Gee yours is so fiesty, and gorgeous- did he just do a pee, "no big dog is going to pee over mine"

Love my little yoyo- I call him a bucket of white fuzz, but inside he is a beast aswell  :twisted: