Standing on a Beach - Cassette Version on Spotify

Started by ksphotos, January 30, 2017, 21:10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

ksphotos

Hey fellow Cure fans, I just made a Spotify playlist of Standing on a Beach - cassette version - in its original order. If anyone remembers the cassette version, for those of you who listened to that tape during troubling times, here's a flashback for you. Made with love.

http://www.kristensimental.com/standing-on-a-beach/

FYI Killing an Arab (Song 1, Side A) isn't available on Spotify for obvious reasons.

Thanks and hope you enjoy! It's taking me back today ;)

dsanchez

Thank you very much and sorry if took nearly two years for someone to react to this post! This is I think the first original album I got from The Cure. It was second hand and I purchased in a place called "Galerias Brasil" in Lima. I was a teenager (I.e. moneyless) and you would go there with a blank tape and they would record whatever you wanted in it (for a fee, of course). One of the first things I asked them to tape me was the "Never Enough" bootleg. But the Standing On A Beach cassette was sold for a reasonable price and I purchased it.

Anyway, that cassette version brings me back so many memories. Life was so much simple back then.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo