2005.08.05 Benicassim - Area de Conciertos de Benicassim (Spain)

Started by dsanchez, July 27, 2005, 01:25:09

Previous topic - Next topic

smitha

after At Night i think they played Push, JLH and now A Letter to Elise.

Tristan Berlin

Quote from: smithathey're so stupid!!!
i stopped my recording because i thought they stopped the cure broadcast and they just decided to make an interview to a french band with M live as soundtrack!!!
f@ck off!!

sorry, i usually don't speak this bad but now i'm out of control!

You're absoloutly right so you don't have to be sorry  :wink:

smitha

i'm turning really really sick.
This Athlete sound is not even a direct one. their performance was to be about 21:00pm, so what's the point? What about the Legendary the Cure?

still this let's us a chance they'll broadcast the rest of the gig later... but probably i won't be wake up to listen.. :cry:  :evil:

smitha

From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, somewhere as background of a f@ckin interview...

Beesley Wytchboy

Dam I just Missed it!

"Hits head against wall in frustration...then promtptly regrets it..."

Were Keys used? Or even on backing tape.,
Gutted i've missed it

Luke x
You're Walking a thin line between here and out of control

lostflower4

I'm officially declaring that my computer has turned retarded on me.   :evil:  I still can't get the French broadcast to work, but I'm just glad some of us figured it out!   :D

smitha

Beesley

For what i understood there were no keys not even tapes. A guitar-cure for Summer.

smitha

ok, it seems they also played One Hundred Years.

smitha

Open, Fascination Street, alt.end, The Blood, The End of the World, The Baby Screams, Lullaby, Never Enough, M, Play For Today, At Night,

Signal To Noise, Push, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, Shake Dog Shake, Us Or Them, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Disintegration, One Hundred Years, End.

Encore: Friday I'm In Love, Boys Don't Cry,

"See you next year for a Cure show!

note that the songs after At Night are not confirmed.

smitha

right, now i'm out, i think the broadcast has ended.
No more cure.
So we are hoping for some soft hearted fan to upload the gig  :roll:  :D

i'm tired after a long day like this.
See you

Tof

Thanks you for all information tonight I'M WORKING !!!!
Tof

CureWhispers

I was so unbeleivably pissed when those asses stopped playing the concert and started doing interviews etc. OMG!!! I was livid!!!!! Please, please someone get the entire show up!!!! Not in avi though! LOL!! I cannot play those for some reason!! Thank you so much in advance to whoever puts it up!

lostflower4

CureWhispers:

I bet the reason you can't play avi is becuase you need to get the DivX codec. Go to www.divx.com and look for it. If you need any more help, just ask.

P.S.  I don't believe this was broadcast as a video...  Benicassim 2002 was shown as a webcast, but the quality was terrible!   :x

dsanchez

The concert is up already for you guys...I guess all of you have got the email already ;)

Enjoy :8

David.

Quote from: CureWhispersI was so unbeleivably pissed when those asses stopped playing the concert and started doing interviews etc. OMG!!! I was livid!!!!! Please, please someone get the entire show up!!!! Not in avi though! LOL!! I cannot play those for some reason!! Thank you so much in advance to whoever puts it up!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tristan Berlin