Play The Cure Beat the Intro Game

Started by dsanchez, October 27, 2008, 21:01:31

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Robert Smith and his merry men are back with a new album, '4:13 Dream'. But how much do you know about The Cure's music? Play our Beat The Intro game and find out!

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2008/play-the-cure-beat-the-intro-game
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

that's my best. how the hell the first guy could make it in less than 5 secs?!

update: time improved, 7.22 seconds 6.73 seconds 8)

still far, hope some other curefans.com member will make it better ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

sillyboob

I can't get my time under 10 seconds, so props to you Mr. Sanchez.

Tof

Tof

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

UPDATE: 6   5.84          8)
Tof

japanesebaby

5 seconds? :shock:

i can hardly get under 10 sec but i blame it on the touch pad mouse on my laptop which is so old and slow.
(by the way, the first of the question appears invisible to me, i can't read the song names, it's just blank).

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 28, 2008, 08:36:17
5 seconds? :shock:

i can hardly get under 10 sec but i blame it on the touch pad mouse on my laptop which is so old and slow.
(by the way, the first of the question appears invisible to me, i can't read the song names, it's just blank).

I was getting some in the 9s yesterday and happy with that.  I think all those 5s must just be instantly clicking on a few and hoping for the correct answer.

I'd get a blank first question on occasion, too.  Just make a guess, which will probably be wrong since you can't see the answers(I assume), and it should reset to a viewable question. 

Anyone had two songs playing at once?  i accidentally guessed the wrong song (damn sticky mouse!), started a new game, and the song from my last game was playing along with the new game (a different song)  :smth017 

dsanchez

someone made it in ZERO seconds, wtf?! :lol:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

rubcure

Quote from: dsanchez on October 29, 2008, 19:13:31
someone made it in ZERO seconds, wtf?! :lol:

it must be a kind of trick... I can't beat 10 seconds...  :smth011  :?
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

patitodark

This thing is addictive... my best time is no less than 7  :roll: