What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

Just thinking about what a glorious mothers day it has been. I have been treated to the most wonderful dinner, complete with a handmade menu, with a flamingo theme and flamingo cake, a beautiful gift and card, all from my darling little spooks. She has made this day unforgettable. Every day I'm proud to have this little human in my life, but on this particular day, even more.

So to all of the mothers today, happy mothers day, especially to the single mothers doing it all on their own <3
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

dsanchez

Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 31, 2019, 21:57:01
So to all of the mothers today, happy mothers day, especially to the single mothers doing it all on their own <3

Happy mother's day! I didn't know it was 1st April in Scotland (it's second Sunday of May in Peru). Anyway, it seems you had a blast, so happy for you! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Thank you David, yes, its always the last Sunday of March (I think)    :lol:

dsanchez

Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 31, 2019, 22:22:22
Thank you David, yes, its always the last Sunday of March (I think)    :lol:

yes, March...don't know why I think it's already 1st of April :P
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

She has made this day unforgettable. Every day I'm proud to have this little human in my life, but on this particular day, even more.

That's nice, but on that day (and all others) she should be proud of you!  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on April 01, 2019, 09:35:48
She has made this day unforgettable. Every day I'm proud to have this little human in my life, but on this particular day, even more.

That's nice, but on that day (and all others) she should be proud of you!  :)

Aww thank you Ulrich , thats ever so sweet of you :oops: :×

chemicaloverload

Happy Easter everyone, let the hunt begin!

Ulrich

Hey, I'm not hunting the easter bunny!  :winking_tongue

chemicaloverload

Good, you monster. Eggs my love, eggs. Hunt them all.

Ulrich

chemicaloverload

Nicola Sturgeon is giving a statement on Indy Ref 2 today. Wonder what she'll say.

Yes?

Yes  :happy

Ulrich

Quote from: dsanchez on January 06, 2018, 11:14:41
Maybe investing something in cryptocurrencies wouldn't be bad idea. Of course, only invest any surplus of money because this market is highly speculative and highly risky.

Just found this old post... well I did not invest any money in cryptocurrency (yet)... but I did ask someone about investing a bit of money and he helped me a lot, trading on the stock exchange... thank heaven for his help because otherwise I would have no clue - of course it is also "learning by doing".
Right now (in theory) the shares I bought (due to his advice) are on a good way. With one company it looks like there might be a "buy-out" (i.e. a bigger company buying all the shares), thus the result (win) might turn out immensely high. Will see.  :cool

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on April 24, 2019, 09:14:20
Maybe investing something in cryptocurrencies wouldn't be bad idea. Of course, only invest any surplus of money because this market is highly speculative and highly risky.

Just found this old post... well I did not invest any money in cryptocurrency (yet)... but I did ask someone about investing a bit of money and he helped me a lot, trading on the stock exchange... thank heaven for his help because otherwise I would have no clue - of course it is also "learning by doing".
Right now (in theory) the shares I bought (due to his advice) are on a good way. With one company it looks like there might be a "buy-out" (i.e. a bigger company buying all the shares), thus the result (win) might turn out immensely high. Will see.  :cool

I read yesterday about an 11 year old who has made 67K using youtube vids as a guide!

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on April 24, 2019, 10:02:04
I read yesterday about an 11 year old who has made 67K using youtube vids as a guide!

Wow, if this thing turns out a profit, I guess in a few months I will wish I'd invested more... but it's okay, I didn't want to get rich, I just wanted to invest a bit of my hard-earned and create a "little" extra income. Hope it'll work, it's not without risk of course.

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on April 24, 2019, 09:14:20

I am investing stocks (on degiro.com), besides crypto, and yes, so far is going pretty well and the profits should pay my upcoming Cure trips :P but we have to be watching for a recession coming, probably in 2020.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo