if you could travel in time, where would you like to be?

Started by dsanchez, August 20, 2008, 22:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

iwannashagsimon

Brussels, Belgium.   June 11, 1982.   So I can be the only one at that gig demanding another encore. ;)

Lisa.Lovecat

somewhere in england in 1980 - and never come back  :-D
I could kill you without trying, that's accuracy :-D

Carnage Visor

Hey guys, long time gone have I been! (Wow, Yoda much?)

I'd LOVE to go back to the 80s...probably like 1980, so I could experience all the bands I love in their hayday, get in on the early goth scene (the real goths IMO, not these stupid metal/emo kids who think they're goth for liking marilyn Manson...)

The women back then, laugh as you may, were really hot. I mean, I love the big hair (see avatar), it's like one of my strange fetish-like attractions. I think the whole 80s funky style is actually very cool and fresh, especially after growing up in the mid-nineties where the fashion was pretty straight and stale.

Plus, I just like the decade in whole. Alot of amazing stuff happened. But modern society would rather point fingers and laugh at the New Wave style than accept it for the wonderful things that came out of it...  :smth023

mint car

[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

~*CherryRed*~

I really have a thing for the Elizabethan Period in England (1500 - 1600). I love the architecture and fashion that that time frame produced. Admittedly I would've had to have been from a wealthy family to have enjoyed myself - but then this is just a fantasy type question!
"prone to flights of whimsy"

dsanchez

Anytime before June 7th 2008. I was assaulted this day in Lima in a not nice way, still a bit traumatised after this event.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Back to the time I was 16 - 18 ; than I could do things that I now regret I didn't do it than.  :(
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i always say that god confused me and my mum. she likes all the junk music that they make today and i want to go back to the 70s and 80s. so much good music and of course the cure  :-D
the only thing that makes me feel better is that i saw david byrne  live a few weeks ago and they played all my favorite talking heads songs!!! that was amazing!!!!!  :rocker
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

Back to 2008, reliving The Cure, Madonna & NIN gigs all over again...& again & again   :-D :-D