Author Topic: my song, cure-influenced  (Read 3922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kirill

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Karma: 1
my song, cure-influenced
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:17:30 »
woukd be glad if you have some free time to download my song and say what you think of it.
i suspect my english lyrics may be funny or weird for english speaking guys out here. my native language is russian.
all vocals and instrumentation is by myself.
i hope for big and honest post)))

link1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPAQYZXK
link2
http://rapidshare.de/files/11343594/Kirill_Zharkov_-_And_If_You_Really.mp3.html


Offline bclark93

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 60
  • Karma: 0
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 16:49:24 »
Very good!!!

I was very impressed!

Kind of a sad ending (the way I like it). The guitar is simply
brilliant!

Would love to hear more  :D

BC

Offline Tristan Berlin

  • Coolfan
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Karma: 1
    • myspace
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 20:39:28 »
Очень прекрасно.  Я поражен. (I hope that's right, I only learn russian at school  :oops: )

It's wonderful music you are doing. I'm very impressed. Unfortunatly you are in Chemniz, so if it wasn't so far we could make music together; you and my band - just for fun.  :lol:

Wonderful Song, wonderful feelings - I love it. GREAT!!!!

Cheers, Tr#

Offline kirill

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Karma: 1
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 22:43:32 »
Quote from: bclark93
Very good!!!
I was very impressed!
Kind of a sad ending (the way I like it). The guitar is simply
brilliant!
Would love to hear more  :D

BC


thanks a lot and here you go:

Still
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6YYC2VTX

October's Swirling
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=Z42G91QH

Vonya Candour
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PS3YANRJ

Offline kirill

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Karma: 1
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 22:51:03 »
Quote from: Tristan Berlin
Очень прекрасно.  Я поражен. (I hope that's right, I only learn russian at school  :oops: )

It's wonderful music you are doing. I'm very impressed. Unfortunatly you are in Chemniz, so if it wasn't so far we could make music together; you and my band - just for fun.  :lol:

Wonderful Song, wonderful feelings - I love it. GREAT!!!!

Cheers, Tr#



v?llig richtig! bin auch "поражен" von welche russische w?rter du kennst!
thanks for nice words for my music. we should arrange a meeting someday! (without maybe :lol: )


Offline Tristan Berlin

  • Coolfan
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Karma: 1
    • myspace
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 02:36:11 »
Das w?r super. W?rde mich freuen. Chemnitz ist ja nur 2 Stunden entfernt.

(Yeah, nice. I would be glad and Chemnitz is only 2 hours away - sorry, but i don't know how good your german is  :wink: )

Offline splitmilk34

  • Coolfan
  • ***
  • Posts: 387
  • Karma: 16
    • http://www.myspace.com/unknownsaint
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 03:46:39 »
Excellent song... I like the feel of it.  If you'd like to check out my stuff, you can at www.myspace.com/unknownsaint ... I'd love to have your opinion.
"... sleeping less every night"

Offline kirill

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Karma: 1
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 09:27:00 »
Quote from: splitmilk34
Excellent song... I like the feel of it.  If you'd like to check out my stuff, you can at www.myspace.com/unknownsaint ... I'd love to have your opinion.

thanks! but can't find the links to mp3s on your site...

Offline kirill

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Karma: 1
my song, cure-influenced
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 09:33:01 »
Quote from: Tristan Berlin
Das w?r super. W?rde mich freuen. Chemnitz ist ja nur 2 Stunden entfernt.

(Yeah, nice. I would be glad and Chemnitz is only 2 hours away - sorry, but i don't know how good your german is  :wink: )


ich wohne in Deutschland seit einem Jahr, aber spreche schon ziemlich gut. englisch hielft sehr! but's lets speak english here so that everybody could understand :wink:

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1825 Replies
212644 Views
Last post February 22, 2018, 19:18:04
by PearlThompsonsBloodflowers
6 Replies
6316 Views
Last post January 06, 2015, 16:24:42
by admin
119 Replies
71596 Views
Last post June 06, 2016, 17:14:43
by Felizcelestial
47 Replies
19336 Views
Last post September 21, 2012, 03:00:13
by Ikissedyoursmile
7 Replies
14839 Views
Last post May 12, 2015, 18:09:54
by cheyler
99 Replies
25312 Views
Last post September 15, 2011, 12:19:26
by billee
0 Replies
569 Views
Last post August 27, 2012, 02:56:26
by manu0872