Summer european festival ?

Started by max, June 04, 2008, 19:36:09

Previous topic - Next topic

max

Some months ago, there were rumours about european festivals this summer.

Has anybody got news ... ?

maccatori

Too late now for any festivals, unless someone pulls out somewhere!
I'm holding out for a short European tour for the album launch, or if not a winter tour for the 30th anniversary. Couldn't afford New York, so hoping something will be announced after the US tour, though they have been on the road for a long time!

coxoxi

I hope for something like that!!!!!!!!

DroidAKov

I was hoping this would happen
but looks increasingly unlikely.
I had even delayed all bookings of festivals but ah not to be it appears....

[labyrinth]

it's too late now.

but, maybe some surprises later in the year and in next year for 30th anniversary?

Rec-Level

That's very unlikely to happen. Most European shows are already packed, but who knows later in the year. It'd be weird them releasing an album and not playing it live in Europe at least. A few shows in small venues would be it, as they did in 1997.

temptation-cure

uhm i hope so also but all the european festivals has anonunced the band what are playing this summer and not the cure :( but maybe a short european tour again for the album launch :) maybe i hope so.. :P :P :P :P :smth023
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

cure_kitty

I hope they some more shows when the album comes out but I wouldn't be to surprised if the NA shows are the last for a while!  I just hope it isn't, I wanna see them again!  :)

abcandreas

I dont think there will be any summer european festivals. I dont think it is to late to add them to some of the larger festivals, but as they have been touring for some time now, I dont see it happening. I think they will wait untill the fall to do some promotional concerts for the new album. I only hope they make it back to Sweden again.