My tradelist

Started by rjl, February 16, 2007, 21:46:58

Previous topic - Next topic

rjl

Hi,

My tradelist is at http://eyemou.net.

At the moment, I am only doing limited trading: for shows with known taper, generation and (preferably, but not 100% required) lineage. FLAC or audio CDRs only; no MP3s or shows with MP3 in their lineage. I trade by mail or via FTP (I prefer this, and have a server).

If you have something that I don't have, and your trading practices & preferences mirror mine, drop me a line.  :smth023

exploding boy

i send 3 mails to trade but never receive answer

what happen?

exploding boy
hello friens its great site

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

Quote from: exploding boy on May 16, 2007, 23:06:12
i send 3 mails to trade but never receive answer

what happen?

exploding boy

hi exloding boy
of course is not my business what happen you and this person.
but some time ago i try ask you which show in your list is mp3 and which show is real audio cd and you say you don't remember which is the sources.
i ask you second time what you mean and if the shows is from some internet download mp3 sources, and then you never reply me another time again...
well i wondering.

thanks

electric_glare

I don't think RJL likes mp3. Probably that simple.

crowbi_wan

Quote from: electric_glare on June 18, 2007, 10:06:00
I don't think RJL likes mp3. Probably that simple.

Yep, he doesn't trade for mp3.  They are evil :smth074

exploding boy

hello , in this momment im trade with other persons ,at the moment that send the message was not trade with anybody, i have various cds but dont remember
as is cd audio , mp3, flac, etc , i have very much job but not remember that things.
if you interested i send my trade list , and ask  by the show that interests to you , and i said in which format is.

please they do not remove conjectures.

very thanks

exploding boy

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

Quote from: exploding boy on July 06, 2007, 16:04:47
if you interested i send my trade list , and ask  by the show that interests to you , and i said in which format is.

hello
yes but i did ask you already but you never tell me any source, you just tell me that you not remember any sources.
and now you say you can tell what the format is if peopol only ask you. but i not udnerstand:
how can you tell the format suddenly if you not remember/never wrote it down?

anyway, i canot imagine why any serious trader like to discuss some mps source web downloaded stuff as trades, sorry.
so if you can not remember which your sources is then don't offer this stuffs for serious traders.
thanks.

exploding boy

1.i have only internet in my job , but sometimes not have time to reply the messages.
2. im cure collector since 1990 i have around more 500 shows i dont remember one for one in which format is. if you remember you list , congratulations, but im not superman .
3.if you ask me from a one special show , i see in my house and i said the format , its very simple.
4.i have a job , my life its not 100 % the cure
5 . i offer to trade but im 100% seriously, no loose my times and the time of the others.

very   thanks
exploding boy
exploding boy

exploding boy

dsanchez

Not my business but I think exploding-boy (after a chat I had with him today) trade most mp3 material.

As I told him, mp3 might be good for people who's starting with The Cure, but for the people who's trading longtime, mp3 is garbage :P

Cheers,

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

exploding boy

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lostflower4

Quote from: exploding boy on July 06, 2007, 23:42:11
UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well, if you've been collecting since 1990 you must have a lot lossless stuff?

I mean, mp3 didn't really catch on until 1997 or so. Regular CDs and  cassettes were pretty much the standard up until then...

rjl

Wow, I go away for a bit and miss out on this little thread.  :shock:

I did get your e-mails, and did reply to them. I said that I was pretty busy (work was insane, I was traveling, and was about to move/be without internet for a bit).

I think I e-mailed those sentiments maybe three times, after which you told me to write back in Spanish. I said quite plainly that I unfortunately don't speak Spanish, and that was that. Or maybe I said that I was busy one more time, after that.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but that's what was up...

MP3 never entered into the equation, but yes, I'm not interested in them - sorry!

That said, I am back online, and am still interested in whatever shows that I don't have, although nothing with MP3 in its lineage, and known source/gen for shows post-1992.