Main Menu

New Site Design

Started by j, February 14, 2006, 23:50:45

Previous topic - Next topic

j

After a ton of stress, I am finally able to release the newly updated A Letter To Elise website.  It was a million times harder to design than I could have ever imagined.....but I am pleased with it for the most part.  It is still a work in progress to say the least.  

I used flash to design the site, so if you do not have macromedia flash installed, you have 2 options.  First, just click on the non-flash version on the index page of my site.  That will give you access to the old version.  Second, you can click on the link on my index page and download Flash.

Now, for the ugly part....after all of that work, my index page is crap.  I cannot get it to look like I want it to for some dumb reason, and at this point I don't care.  I am headed back to the States on Thursday for a few days off, so maybe I will fix it when I return.  For now, enjoy- once you get by the first page, I hope you will be impressed!  

And please- feel free to criticize the new design all you want....it will only help to make the site better in the end!

//www.alettertoelise.org

supel

Wow, very beautiful site, all so black :smt023
Greeting for You

Inshiver

Wow!!! Very nice work!!!  8)   :smt023

Cheers.
#Cheers - Patrick#

Tof

Yes great job Jeff !!! :smt038

It's funny because I'm looking how the flash work for my site !!!

Site are looking better professional with flash !!!

BRAVO JEFF
Tof

lapon12

It looks quite nice...  :smt045

[and I love that moon...]

Cheers

Curetastraphy

It looks great :D

Your Friend, CURETASTRAPHY

Castelao

Ups!, I cannot enter on your site: ask me for username & password. Isn't it?
Standing firm on this stony ground, the wind blows hard, pull these clothes around