Happy Birthday dsanchez

Started by [labyrinth], August 20, 2006, 00:09:52

Previous topic - Next topic

tanyasmith

Happy Birthday, DSanchez! <3 Thank you for all that you contribute to Curefans.  :heart-eyes

chemicaloverload

Happy belated birthday David, hope you had a wonderful day :)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

helloimageifonly

Me too, I wish you had a happy birthday  :)

dsanchez

thank you ladies, and see you again very soon! ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

And, once again, a very happy birthday to our dear Admin!  :happy
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

MeltingMan

All the best from me, too. I hope you are satisfied with your new job. 👍🏻
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

word_on_a_wing

Happy Birthday David! 🎉

Thanks for all you do here at Curefans 😀
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

Trust...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND wish you a fantastic day 🍾🎊🎉
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

SueC

Happy birthday, David! :)

42 is a very special age, as you will already know if you ever read Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.  42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything! :cool

Wishing you a wonderful year with many good experiences and new happiness.

from Sue
SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: SueC on August 20, 2019, 13:06:5642 is a very special age, as you will already know if you ever read Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.  42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything! :cool

wow, didn't know! I feel less depressed now, as I was thinking I am in the road to 50 and almost reaching the end of life... :P

thank you everybody for your nice wishes :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

Quote from: dsanchez on August 20, 2019, 13:52:55
Quote from: SueC on August 20, 2019, 13:06:5642 is a very special age, as you will already know if you ever read Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.  42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything! :cool

wow, didn't know! I feel less depressed now, as I was thinking I am in the road to 50 and almost reaching the end of life... :P

ROFL!  :rofl  We were 42 a number of years back now - I'm 48, Brett is 46 - and do you know what, we're still holding up and presentable (or perhaps that's just our deteriorating eyesight talking ;)), and able to get up mountains better than many 25-year-olds.  You cycle and keep fit - are people in your country comparatively lean and fit?  Because that's not the case in Australia.  A lot of what I used to be afraid was inevitable with age is actually just poor nutrition, lack of exercise, bad habits, and also overuse injuries from improper conditioning etc.  And all this makes the turning-30 panic so, so hilarious in hindsight! :)

Brett is already planning ahead for his old age.  He thinks I am going to push around his wheelchair when he is 100, of which notion I disabuse him on a regular basis, since nobody in my family ever made it past 80.  He can get himself an electric wheelchair if he so desires.  For his 70th, he is planning on getting a good stout walking stick that he can hit people over the head with, and generally wave about saying, "You young people today!" in a quavery voice.  He is already practicing all this.

Have fun!  :-)  I much prefer my 40s to my 20s, even physically.  In your 20s, you're really just an embryo in many ways.... ;)

SueC is time travelling

tanyasmith

Happy Birthday, dsanchez! I wish you plenty of abundance so that you can see The Cure whenever and wherever you want to.

helloimageifonly

(I wish you had a) happy birthday David and I wish you the very best of everything!

SueC

Hullo David!  :)

I'm getting in there early so I don't miss it. And also, the older you get, the more extended birthdays tend to get, at least in our house.  It's now something that goes on for around a week, in part to celebrate that we're still breathing, and can still walk without Zimmer frames! ;)

Wishing you a wonderful year, and many congratulations on making it this far!  :) 

(...and still being a force to be reckoned with on a bicycle! :cool)
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Quote from: SueC on August 18, 2020, 04:37:56I'm getting in there early

2 days early in fact.  :1f62e:

I'm suprised our Admin has a birthday. I always thought Admins were just always there, since the beginning of time...  :angel
The holy city breathed like a dying man...