Favourite cure videos

Started by strange_as_angels, September 04, 2005, 22:56:18

Previous topic - Next topic

cureterra

the cure have a thousand excellent videos...
i love catch, lullaby, charlotte sometimes, the caterpillar, cut here, lovesong...
*** VANILLA SMILE ***

yrbadrenau

Close to Me and In Between Days cause these videos are one of the reason of my Cure addiction and i discovered Cure with. and at these time it was really special and cool videos (still are)
The Lovecats
Lullaby
Hot Hot Hot

funny, brilliant, unique.

the worst are the first they made before they meet Tim Pope. Charlotte Sometimes is ... don't know... a joke ??? the worst of the worst: just a big "clich?" like for example "cold and sad video for cold and sad people who listen to cold and sad music" (you have to say it with a dark voice). no ideas and imagination in.
34 years old,father of two children(Alia-14 & Theo-12), curefan since 1985.

Kurt

Just Like Heaven
Lullaby
Never Enough
The 13th
:smt023

frog_s

I really can't choose, but my little sister who's now 4 always loves videos such as lullaby, the lovecats, let's go to bed, wrong number and never enough..and I think these are my favorites too hehe.

Lady

Lullaby, Lovecats, Just like heaven...but especially Why can't i be you and Let's go to bed...they're so funny!!!!!!! :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

disintegration

A night like this, catch, lullaby and let's go to bed!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

charlotte sometimes

charlotte sometimes, never enough, lullaby, hot hot hot!!!, WCIBY, the hanging garden, .......

sactofan

Favorite videos...hmm...

Lullaby - awesome imagery and feeling of claustrophobia

Just Like Heaven - beautiful camera work and use of color (not to mention one of the best pop songs of all time)

flor1391

I think I love them all  :D Let's go to bed, why can't I be you?, the lovecats, friday i'm in love.. they're so funny!
llulaby!

Mmm, no... I can't chose.

I would like to learn the whole choreography from Why can't I be you? some day ^^   Do anyone know it?

charlotte sometimes

Quote from: flor1391 on September 19, 2006, 04:54:42
I would like to learn the whole choreography from Why can't I be you? some day ^^   Do anyone know it?

YES! I do! :-D :D :D

flor1391

Quote from: charlotte sometimes on September 19, 2006, 14:30:56
Quote from: flor1391 on September 19, 2006, 04:54:42

YES! I do! :-D :D :D

Oh! that's great! teach me! :)

charlotte sometimes

you can see all choreography on picture show - WCIBY remix (12min version)! it is very funny to teach it. my parents thought i was foolish! :lol:

flor1391

Quote from: charlotte sometimes on September 22, 2006, 12:09:59
you can see all choreography on picture show - WCIBY remix (12min version)! it is very funny to teach it. my parents thought i was foolish! :lol:

Jaja
yes, I have picture show, my friends and I have tried to learn it for a long time, and we know a great deal of the choreography, but not the whole thing...

Amelia

Lullaby
Pictures of you
Lovesong

Sussex

A Walk is absolutely hilarious!
"Thick As Shit"