The Cure in Southamerica

Started by Tof, October 09, 2007, 15:33:52

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

There was a short interview in the peruvian TV some minutes ago (the interview was donde during the band's appearance in MTV Latino) and Robert confirmed that they are going to southamerica in april next 2008. However, he didn't mention which countries would be included in the gig.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

Quote from: dsanchez on October 09, 2007, 16:23:38
Quote from: Tof on October 09, 2007, 16:14:24
Yes but why wouldn't they go to South America after Japan, Australia, Europe, North America !!!

Because we don't exist for them :D

You see that you're exciting for THE CURE !!!
Tof

LuvURobert

I do hope they tour South America as well!!  :smth045 

There's a poster of Robert Smith in Buenos Aires, so maybe they will play there????

~ Pics are from Damiano (The Lost and The CureProject) from MySpace (he said ok to post pics)
~ posted on 10/26/2007
~ subject: "walking in...BUENOS AIRES SmALL Poster!! of Mr.Smith !!!"

Not sure what's up with the big white tooth in the pic? :shock:
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

_Perfect-Girl_

I don't believe them.
Robert will never come to Chile =(

scatcat

Quote from: _Perfect-Girl_ on November 02, 2007, 12:28:48
I don't believe them.

"Believe in the impossible"  _Perfect-Girl_   :smth023

for that which is impossible.. can be if you wish it.!!  :smth059

Maybe Robert is reading this .. he will come...

There was a petition in New Zealand that was collaborated by a radio station there.. helped by Owljoe..  If you petition and  stomp your feet .. he may come to tour..  :smth001

Goodluck.. never give up hope.. it is worth the commitment of the fans..   :rocker
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: LuvURobert on November 02, 2007, 05:20:39
There's a poster of Robert Smith in Buenos Aires, so maybe they will play there????

According to Exploding Boy those pics belong to the MTV Latino publicity for the artists playing in the show. This is in no way related to a possible performance of The Cure there.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

LuvURobert

Quote from: dsanchez on November 02, 2007, 16:50:07
According to Exploding Boy those pics belong to the MTV Latino publicity for the artists playing in the show. This is in no way related to a possible performance of The Cure there.

That's too bad!  :( 

Sorry guys, thought it was a possible sign of what is to come :-D  Do you know if these pics were really posted in Buenos Aires then?? Guess, we'll have to wait and see when the official announcement is posted, eh?
"And I shiver and shake

dsanchez

Quote from: LuvURobert on November 02, 2007, 16:56:37
Do you know if these pics were really posted in Buenos Aires then??

Yes, the posters are from Buenos Aires, but they're for the MTV Latino promotion just. Attach the complete poster (thanks again, Exploding Boy)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

LuvURobert

Ohhh!  This one looks sooo much better (without the big white tooth, heehe)!  :smth045  Thanks, David for the whole poster!  :smth023  And sorry if I got any hopes up :lol:
"And I shiver and shake

_Perfect-Girl_

Quote from: scatcat on November 02, 2007, 13:07:42
Quote from: _Perfect-Girl_ on November 02, 2007, 12:28:48
I don't believe them.

"Believe in the impossible"  _Perfect-Girl_   :smth023

for that which is impossible.. can be if you wish it.!!  :smth059

Maybe Robert is reading this .. he will come...

There was a petition in New Zealand that was collaborated by a radio station there.. helped by Owljoe..  If you petition and  stomp your feet .. he may come to tour..  :smth001

Goodluck.. never give up hope.. it is worth the commitment of the fans..   :rocker

Thanks scatcat ;)
In fact I always believe in things that seems impossible, but with The Cure...... my hope start to fade...

But I will try to keep it alive, ok?
=) After all, that's the best I can do.