Add Simon Gallup's son Eden's band!

Started by CureWhispers, November 21, 2007, 16:45:20

Previous topic - Next topic

CureWhispers

Hey all! I am trying very hard to get the word out about Eden Gallups band Violet Vendetta! Let all help him out shall we!!! Help spread the word so they can come to the US to play next year!!! They are incredibly talented and deserve it!! Go add em!! Here is the link to their myspace page:

www.myspace.com/violetvendettaband

iwannashagsimon

CureWhispers

OH very cool! Ya he is totally sweet and they rock! I interviewed them for my online show a couple months ago and it was alot of fun! :)

iwannashagsimon

Wait....you're  Fashionista?!

I'm still kicking myself for missing that show!! :smth089

silversand

Okay, i will add them. The band need all the help they could get :)
Hope they will tour in the USA next year :)

4NG13-angie

Thank you for the info, it´s done.

Best regards
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

imaginarynancyboy

I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

Cure Freak

I added them a few weeks ago.
:smth001

CureWhispers

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on November 21, 2007, 19:27:15
Wait....you're  Fashionista?!

I'm still kicking myself for missing that show!! :smth089

Yep that's me dear! lol!! I have a podcast of it on another page that you can download if you'd like to. I am also going to be having Eden on again with his other band Amelia and Eden soon. I'll keep you posted ok! :)

The link to the podcast is here:

http://fashionistascorner.podcastpeople.com

The Amelia and Eden myspace link: www.myspace.com/ameliaandeden

iwannashagsimon

Oh you're gonna have Amelia on too!  YAY!  There is NO WAY I'm missing that!  Please keep me posted!

Btw, have you seen the video they made?  They make such a cute couple. :-D

CureWhispers

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on November 26, 2007, 01:32:37
Oh you're gonna have Amelia on too!  YAY!  There is NO WAY I'm missing that!  Please keep me posted!

Btw, have you seen the video they made?  They make such a cute couple. :-D

Yes I will keep you posted dear! I know they are set to go into the recording studio soon. It shouldnt be too much longer! Yes I've seen all of Eden's videos, haha! He is so entertaining, I just love him to pieces! :)

Carnage Visor

:rocker Woah, will definately add!  :shock:

Which one is Simon's son? They're so cool!

Thanks for letting us know about this!  :rocker

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 28, 2007, 22:26:39
Which one is Simon's son?

Eden's the one with the folded arms.... :smth001

Carnage Visor

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on November 28, 2007, 23:44:59
Eden's the one with the folded arms.... :smth001

Ah, I wouldn't have guessed that...they looks so different. His daughter, however, looks so much like him.
Wow, I like their style! Look at that guy on the right with the cig (?), he looks like a Cure member... :D

CureWhispers

I actually think he looks alot like his Dad up close. VV are in the midst of recording their new album due out early next yr. and they record in the same studio as The Cure. The other night they came into the chat room of my LIVE online broadcast and were chatting etc and then told me that the entire Cure was in the same room listening! I about pissed myself! haha! It was very cool though! :)