4Tour DVD

Started by gioez, March 20, 2008, 17:53:22

Previous topic - Next topic

~*CherryRed*~

Well if they don't do a DVD, they're missing out on some cash there aren't they!
"prone to flights of whimsy"

closedown

Quote from: mahood on March 22, 2008, 16:55:20
with the filming crew, and asked someone there about this --- they are the same people who shot saint-malo 2005, and have apparently been "invited" by robert smith who had been happy with the result.

that wouldn't be the worst then... still find it strange the band did not used the recording of St. Malo (as shown on ARTE - which I assume exists as full concert in their vaults) + enhanced it with 5-8 songs shot on other festivals instead of this horrible mess that the 'Festival' DVD was... the directing of St. Malo was quite pleasing, I thought as well...
still think it would be strange if the whole Bercy show would be released by the end of the year months after a new album... and I can't imagine to see that released earlier than fall (if it is relesed on dvd that is of course) - or they really do a second leg of the tour when the new album is out + record a show there as well + do a mixture or have Bercy as kind of a safety option if another recording fails...

Janko

I DONT WANT A NEW DVD
2005 DVD WAS TWO-THREE YEARS AGO
AND
THIS IS NOT THE HIGH POINT IN THEIR CAREER...

TRILOGY RULES AND I'D LIKE TO SEE ORANGE ON DVD

:smth023
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

carycameron

Quote from: Janko on March 26, 2008, 01:19:40
I DONT WANT A NEW DVD
AND

I'd like to see every single show they have ever performed on dvd if it were possible so certainly I'd want this one.  I hope it will be the entire show and not selected songs.

askbill

As awesome as a 4tour DVD would be, am I the only one who thinks that Porl's appearance is really creepy in a Mick Marrs kind of way? It just freaks me out to look at him, even though I really love his guitar playing.

askbill

Quote from: carycameron on March 27, 2008, 06:23:27
Quote from: Janko on March 26, 2008, 01:19:40
I DONT WANT A NEW DVD
AND

I'd like to see every single show they have ever performed on dvd if it were possible so certainly I'd want this one.  I hope it will be the entire show and not selected songs.

Janko is almost completely correct, but I still want a new DVD. And I am really sick of just having Show and In Orange on VHS.

[labyrinth]

something is going to happen,

read Tim Pope's (official) snews .

;)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

wish-man

Quote from: frog_s on March 21, 2008, 10:51:17
He's Ducth  :-D

And very good

I thought he is Russian.
But who knows?!  :?
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

frog_s

Quote from: wish-man on April 25, 2008, 20:19:52
Quote from: frog_s on March 21, 2008, 10:51:17
He's Ducth  :-D

And very good

I thought he is Russian.
But who knows?!  :?

Anton Corbijn IS Dutch, at least...He spoke very very Dutch when I met him and he gave me his autographe  :-D

But yeah who knows, he might be born as a Russian....But I really doubt it.

Cheers!