Cure FLACS

Started by vampyretym, July 22, 2008, 02:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

nausearockpig

Tim,

I'm keen.

have a look at my lists in this Traders section and send me an email with your Nirvana list along with the list of The Cure shows you'd like and we'll see what we can work out

Javier

MAtT

Quote from: vampyretym on July 22, 2008, 02:17:29
Hi there,

I'm new to this great site I live in the u.k and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to get my cure live show collection started I have nothing in the way of cure shows to trade but I have an extensive Nirvana collection of lossless from the best sources shows on cdr dvdr and Flac if anyone was interested.

Many thanks in advance,
Tim

Here's all the stuff I've upload to TPB recently:

http://thepiratebay.org/user/uploader1900

As has been said, these aren't necessarily gonna be the very best copies out there, they're just the ones I happen to have from tape trading back in the 90s. If you're after quality control and information, DimeAwhatsname is a better bet, although to be honest many here are just as good as those over there.

On the plus side, TPB has no restrictions on membership or leeching, so you can grab as much as you like, and once you have them, I don't give a monkey's backside what you do with them, so you can make lossy MP3s, edit them with a Britney song between each track, or wear them as an attractive hat for all I care... :)
Cure anomalies on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/infov0y

Twitter: https://twitter.com/infovoy_v2

Blog on free will and consciousness: http://informationvoyeur.wordpress.com/

vampyretym

Hi,

Firstly thank you all for your replies.
Javier I can't seem to find you in the traders section, could you send me your email address in a pm please?
look forward to hearing from you!

Take care,
Tim.

chasingwilma

hey i'll hook you up,
this stuff about different types of collectors and traders is kind of funny

mark
I really don't think it gets any better than this.

tomtin

Hey Chasingwilma, can you hook me up too?

I just want some new shows to listen to. Preferably that Rome show. Doesn't have to be flac, I actually prefer mp3. The Cure is my favorite band but I only have like 6 concerts by them. Pearl Jam is my 2nd favorite band and I have like 80 gigs worth of shows (entire tours from 2000-2008 and many many from before that). I don't get the whole trading scene thing I get from reading this thread. The forums at pearljam.com provides links to all shows from fellow fans that aren't being sold (which is only the current year so right now only the 2008 shows aren't uploaded and linked). Everyone just hooks eachother up. It's a shame really that isn't like that here. This is my first post here because I just discovered this site by googling cure bootlegs. But I don't have access to any shows because I'm not an active member yet. Sigh.

I tried checking out dimeadozen.org but I can't use that either as they have too many users right now for me to register. Such a bummer. I just want to listen to some concerts. I would even pay for them if they sold them.

nausearockpig

Quote from: chasingwilma on September 21, 2008, 03:21:19
hey i'll hook you up,
this stuff about different types of collectors and traders is kind of funny
mark

What's funny?

crowbi_wan

Quote from: tomtin on November 24, 2008, 01:34:19
Hey Chasingwilma, can you hook me up too?

I just want some new shows to listen to. Preferably that Rome show. Doesn't have to be flac, I actually prefer mp3. The Cure is my favorite band but I only have like 6 concerts by them. Pearl Jam is my 2nd favorite band and I have like 80 gigs worth of shows (entire tours from 2000-2008 and many many from before that). I don't get the whole trading scene thing I get from reading this thread. The forums at pearljam.com provides links to all shows from fellow fans that aren't being sold (which is only the current year so right now only the 2008 shows aren't uploaded and linked). Everyone just hooks eachother up. It's a shame really that isn't like that here. This is my first post here because I just discovered this site by googling cure bootlegs. But I don't have access to any shows because I'm not an active member yet. Sigh.

I tried checking out dimeadozen.org but I can't use that either as they have too many users right now for me to register. Such a bummer. I just want to listen to some concerts. I would even pay for them if they sold them.

The thing that makes the Pearl Jam taping/trading scene different from that of The Cure's is Pearl Jam allows taping as well as puts out board recordings from every show.  A lot of people end up taping PJ, not so for The Cure.  If more people tape a band it's easier to find stuff in trades or it just ends up on a tracker because holding onto it in hopes of uncovering some hidden gem just isn't going to happen.  With The Cure, there's a ton of stuff people are sitting on because they can.  Best thing to do if you want some Cure stuff is get into torrents.  There was a lot of good stuff on dime, some is still being seeded.  Also, check PPTT.  Furthermore, start taping.  ;)