Hello From Austria!

Started by Shadow, January 05, 2014, 19:56:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi everybody,

I'm female, 29 years and live in Austria and I'm a Cure fan since 2004. It started with as I saw this MTV Icon show in tv in late 2004. I thought me "Wow!" and on the next day I went to the record store and bought directly the The Cure album. Well, within a short time I had all albums. :D
I look forward to have a good time on the forum and to get in touch with Cure Fans all over the World. So if someone want to have an Austrian penpal then please feel free to contact me over pm, email, MSN, or Facebook. :)

Thanks and Greetings from Austria,
Shadow

Ulrich

Hello & welcome Shadow!
Good to read about you becoming a fan in 2004 (ten years ago now already, time flies...)!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Welcome to Curefans.com, Shadow!

What city do you live in? I am currently living in Bratislava, Slovakia, which is about 1h from Vienna (I might be going there this Sunday, as there's a "CD-Borse" in the Gasometer, the venue where the band played in 2008).

Did you happen to see the band in St. Polten in 2012?

Welcome again! :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Shadow

Thanks for the friendly Welcome!

@dsanchez
I live in Weiz, a small town about 30 minutes away from Graz. Unfortunately I have been not able yet to see the band live cause of health reasons. :(

Anyway, I wish you a nice trip to Vienna and that you will find good stuff on the CD-Börse! :)