2008.05.17 Rosemont - Allstate Arena (USA)

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:13:34

Previous topic - Next topic

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Cure Freak on May 20, 2008, 22:04:10
really nice!
were cameras allowed?
i want to take photos at mine.

Still pictures, no videos were allowed.  Well, that was at the show I went to, dunno about future gigs. But so far it seems like they are allowing pictures at all shows.:)

lostflower4

Quote from: Soxguy on September 17, 2007, 15:16:02
QuoteScrew Nebraska    Being a UW fan I should be pulling for USC since they'll play each each other and UW knocking off USC would be HUGE!  Like it'll happen, but it's nice to dream     Dammit, I HATE USC though!!!  And don't get me started on Ohio St.     

well the weekend didn't go exactly as planned but at least the Rosemont show didn't get rescheduled.  We pretty much knew USC would roll us and as for my RedSox, we Blew 2 out of the three games the worst being on Friday.  i left the bar when it was 7-2 good guys in the top of the 8th.  got home and saw we lost 8-7. WTF!!!
hope this week is good for you.  i need my coffee!!!

Well, how about this one?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/12614607/bcs-mayhem-ensues-if-texas-should-lose-big-12-title-game

Man, it would be awesome if Nebraska could pull off the upset. Don't ask me why, but I can't stand Texas!

And yeah, it would totally muck up the BCS standings, which could be pretty hilarious.  :lol:

crowbi_wan

Quote from: lostflower4 on December 05, 2009, 17:50:37
Quote from: Soxguy on September 17, 2007, 15:16:02
QuoteScrew Nebraska    Being a UW fan I should be pulling for USC since they'll play each each other and UW knocking off USC would be HUGE!  Like it'll happen, but it's nice to dream     Dammit, I HATE USC though!!!  And don't get me started on Ohio St.     

well the weekend didn't go exactly as planned but at least the Rosemont show didn't get rescheduled.  We pretty much knew USC would roll us and as for my RedSox, we Blew 2 out of the three games the worst being on Friday.  i left the bar when it was 7-2 good guys in the top of the 8th.  got home and saw we lost 8-7. WTF!!!
hope this week is good for you.  i need my coffee!!!

Well, how about this one?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/12614607/bcs-mayhem-ensues-if-texas-should-lose-big-12-title-game

Man, it would be awesome if Nebraska could pull off the upset. Don't ask me why, but I can't stand Texas!

And yeah, it would totally muck up the BCS standings, which could be pretty hilarious.  :lol:

The BCS never gets it right.  Every year someone gets screwed, usually a team from a non-BCS conference that has gone undefeated.  Every now and then it'll be a one loss team from a BCS conference that isn't a high profile team.  The system will get tweaked again next year, but it won't change the outcome one bit.  Playoffs are the answer.

Go HUSKERS!  I can't even believe I just typed that.  :eek: