Toolbar installed at the bottom of the site

Started by dsanchez, August 19, 2010, 18:36:44

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Hello guys,

We just installed the Meebo bar at the bottom of this page replacing the static links to our profiles in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. The benefits of the toolbar and description can be seen here

http://bar.meebo.com/

The bar will appear when you enter to curefans.com, but you can hide it by clicking in the right-bottom link in the corner. The toolbar allows you to connect to Facebook and other services (you will have to give the proper approval) allowing you to chat with your contacts from here (if you spend more time here than Facebook, like in my case ;) The toolbar has also links to "Like" buttons, so if you like some topic just click in "Like" and it will appear in your Facebook Wall.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

danny999911

Nice. Added it to my band's website too, thanks for the tip!

I'm liking the way the site looks now, only thing I miss from the old design was those awesome header images! The top of the site looks a little boring now in my opinion, but the rest of the design change looks great.

dsanchez

Quote from: danny999911 on August 19, 2010, 19:57:34
I'm liking the way the site looks now, only thing I miss from the old design was those awesome header images! The top of the site looks a little boring now in my opinion, but the rest of the design change looks great.

thanks for the feedback!

our graphic designer was very busy so we couldn't update the graphics along with this site new design (I agree it looks too serious), hopefully we will be able to fix this soon!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Cool 8) Looks more social than in the past. And I also like it more here than facebook ... let`s see how everything works :rocker
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x